Republican Congressman Says Russian propaganda has infected GOP

In Alaska one can register as a ‘Republican’ or a ‘moderate Republican’. IOW, a normal mainstream republican is now considered far right here.
But then again you could say the same about democrats. Does a moderate democrat even exist anymore?

You mean like the ones who negotiated all kinds of your ideas into a border deal that your assholes then voted against because they wanted to keep licking fat trump ass?

Go to fucking hell

It’s your party not the Democrats who refuse to negotiate honestly

Run along you triggered mental case. No one cares what you think or believe. You should kill yourself. No one would notice. No one would care and the worlds collective IQ would increase.

giphy.gif

TRANSLATION:Putin help me!

I need NEW underoos

Kill myself?

Come get me through the internets you diarrhea puddle

See how that works out for your whored up russian ass

This thread is the best example of leftist projection I have seen. While the Democratic Party implodes on itself with two dunces at the head, one who is a corrupt grifter and senile, the other just a silly idiot, they want to believe that it is the Republican Party that has the issues. Meanwhile, the former President leads in nearly all the major Battleground states and attracts huge crowds to his rallies continues to outperform even with all the frivolous and unconstitutional lawsuits promoted by the autocratic dumbass in the White House.

If one wanted to see what stupid really looks like, look no further than this thread. :laugh:

Am I surprised another dim bulb JPP MAGA shill just ignores the OP to go off on one of his invective filled tantrums?

Of course not.

If Truth Rejector REALLY wanted to see what stupid looks like, he'd simply look in a mirror.

Republican Congressman Michael McCaul, Chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee: “I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it’s infected a good chunk of my party’s base.”

So it sounds like the Republiclowns are the ones who are COMMUNISTS!!

What a surprise. I'm shocked. SHOCKED I tell ya.

I myself am COMPLETELY SHOCKED AND SURPRISED to find out even some GOP believe Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States and infected a good chunk of the GOP party’s base.

SHOCKED I say!!

Am I surprised another dim bulb JPP MAGA shill just ignores the OP to go off on one of his invective filled tantrums?

Of course not.

If Truth Rejector REALLY wanted to see what stupid looks like, he'd simply look in a mirror.

Top GOP Congressional Leaders admit Russian propaganda has infected their parties voters | Mon, Apr 08
Isaac Arnsdorf, National Political Reporter for The Washington Post and Ben Rhodes, former Deputy National Security Advisor for President Obama join Nicolle Wallace on Deadline White House with reaction to some of the top Republicans in Congress when it comes to National Security admitting that much of their party has been swallowed up by Russian propaganda.*

https://apple.news/AS2MJtntSRO-FM4q19nRuxQ

Once again, even Republicans realize the Republican Party has been taken over by Putin.

And MAGA just doesn't care. CULT

“...Chairman McCaul and Chairman Turner in the House have both acknowledged a very sophisticated and concentrated Russian misinformation and propaganda attempt here in the United states to affect our public policy toward Ukraine. And indeed, both of them acknowledged that this has [gone] up to and including members of congress...”

Back