Republican Slime

Repudiating a statement that was backed up with sound reasoning is not a form of argument.

Just saying, "You are wrong." without backing up your statement with refutation is simply making baseless claims. Give us a bit more than simple repudiation because we can all go back and forth stating, "You are wrong." all day long without backing it up, it is meaningless.

His arguments are a myopic application of economic principles, to the exclusion of nearly all other factors that should go into formulating national policy. I've said this many times.

I said repudiate; I meant repudiate; I repudiated him based on previous refutations of his arguments. This isn't mad libs, monkey-boy.

His arguments are a myopic application of economic principles, to the exclusion of nearly all other factors that should go into formulating national policy. I've said this many times.

No, my arguments are the official trade policy of the US, and have been for a decade, and they do not exclude any of the other factors. I have given specifics to each factor, and how the policy addresses them better than your isolationist ignorance policy. You can say whatever you want to many times, it doesn't suddenly become true! ...another pinhead indicator!

I said repudiate; I meant repudiate; I repudiated him based on previous refutations of his arguments. This isn't mad libs, monkey-boy.

You repudiated me alright, you simply dismissed everything I said with no basis in argument, so that is certainly what you did, you are correct. There was never any refutation of the points I made, only blanket repudiations. Again, you can repudiate me all day long, it doesn't refute my points.

The problem of myopia seems to be on your end. You can't even explain how your ignorant isolationist viewpoint is going to eventually effect political change in China, but that is your basis for supporting it. Your myopic viewpoint doesn't address the global economy at all, it simply relies on knee-jerk liberal emotionalism, and stubbornness. You are myopically focused on one aspect, the human rights conditions in China, yet your viewpoint offers no tenable solution to that problem, and is simply a return to policies that historically, have not worked. Again, you can claim that others are being myopic all day long, tonight, tomorrow, and the next day... it doesn't make it so. Sorry!

No, my arguments are the official trade policy of the US, and have been for a decade,
and it's a bad policy.
and they do not exclude any of the other factors.
Yes they do. They ignore security concerns. as any idiot can tell you, it's stupid to enable people building an army to kill you with billions of dollars. Outsourcing any and all possible jobs may seem great on the corporate bottom line, but it greatly reduces the opportunities for non ceo workers.
I have given specifics to each factor,
No you haven't. ANd if you have, it wasn't effective.
and how the policy addresses them better than your isolationist ignorance policy.
I'm not an isolationist. THat's just the little lie you tell so you can feel right all the time. I just feel trade should be limited to partners with similar attitudes regarding rights and freedom.
You can say whatever you want to many times, it doesn't suddenly become true! ...another pinhead indicator!
And you can repeat your little neocon tropes, that doesn't mean you endorse a sensible or safe trade policy.

You repudiated me alright, you simply dismissed everything I said with no basis in argument, so that is certainly what you did, you are correct. There was never any refutation of the points I made, only blanket repudiations. Again, you can repudiate me all day long, it doesn't refute my points.
Im for free trade, but not stupid trade. You can't tell the difference. You're fundamentally unbalanced and wrong.
The problem of myopia seems to be on your end. You can't even explain how your ignorant isolationist viewpoint is going to eventually effect political change in China, but that is your basis for supporting it. Your myopic viewpoint doesn't address the global economy at all, it simply relies on knee-jerk liberal emotionalism, and stubbornness. You are myopically focused on one aspect, the human rights conditions in China, yet your viewpoint offers no tenable solution to that problem, and is simply a return to policies that historically, have not worked. Again, you can claim that others are being myopic all day long, tonight, tomorrow, and the next day... it doesn't make it so. Sorry!

I want international trade, just not with enemy nations. Your strategy is appeasement, plain and simple. You're selling out america and free people all around the world with the atrocities you call thoughts.

Last edited:
Who thinks 'refudiate' is a word?

...I mean, besides Google spellcheck?

if google spellcheck said that "frosculate" was a word, would you turn around and say to someone..."You're wrong...the word is not "fibbrilate"... it's "frosculate", you moron!"???

Are you so fucking incapable of admitting your own fuckups and just being a man and taking ownership of them that you are reduced to blaming an online computer program when YOU make a mistake?

If google spellcheck told you to jump off a fucking cliff, would you do THAT?

Your sense of ethics and personal responsibility is truly pathetic.

and just on a whim, I typed refudiate into the quick reply box - along with repudiate, and refute and stupid and stoopid and - oddly enough - MY version of Google spellcheck seems to think that refudiate is NOT a word.

So not only do you blame google when it was clearly your fault...

YOU FUCKING LIED ABOUT IT!!!!!

or do you have that dumbass racist redneck version of google that they must sell to white folks who live in trailer parks south of the mason dixon line?

and it's a bad policy.

Empty blanket repudiation #10035

You are supposed to explain why it is bad policy. Do you expect people to read your profound repudiation, and consider it the gospel or something? Let's have it! Tell us why it's bad policy for the US to trade with China?

Yes they do. They ignore security concerns. as any idiot can tell you, it's stupid to enable people building an army to kill you with billions of dollars. Outsourcing any and all possible jobs may seem great on the corporate bottom line, but it greatly reduces the opportunities for non ceo workers.

They will make billions of dollars regardless of whether we trade with them or not. That seems to be the point you keep missing. We didn't trade with them for many years, and they became the #2 superpower with no help from US trade. Because the US agrees to trade with China, doesn't mean the US goes to China, and says... Here... here is this big pile of money, go do with it what you will! We are not giving the Chinese anything! Is that what you think, or are you misunderstanding what trade is, or what?

Outsourcing any and all possible jobs

WHO HAS SUGGESTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS... EVER???
Classic Liberal Pinhead Exaggeration # 2047
You just can't help yourself, can you?

I have given specifics to each factor, No you haven't. ANd if you have, it wasn't effective.

Look, I can't do anything about the concrete head they have to penetrate. If my points have not been effective, you might try reading through them again, and formulating some attempt at refuting them, because as it stands, they have not been refuted, and you've not even comprehended them, apparently.

I'm not an isolationist. THat's just the little lie you tell so you can feel right all the time. I just feel trade should be limited to partners with similar attitudes regarding rights and freedom.

I hate to break it to you, but no nation is ever going to have the same attitude regarding rights and freedom as the US. You seek an isolationist approach to China, by the mere fact that you do not wish to trade with them. That is economic isolation, it can't be described any other way! Now, I am sure you can craft some new pinhead word to call it something else, you liberals are good at doing that, but for all intents and purposes, refusing to trade with China is isolationism.

And you can repeat your little neocon tropes, that doesn't mean you endorse a sensible or safe trade policy.

I endorse the official trade policy of the US, signed into law by President Bill Clinton... (NOT a Neocon.) You can repeat your little liberal snipes about the neocons all you like, it doesn't mean you have sense to come in out of the rain!

Im for free trade, but not stupid trade. You can't tell the difference. You're fundamentally unbalanced and wrong.

Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were opposed to free trade with China?

I want international trade, just not with enemy nations. Your strategy is appeasement, plain and simple. You're selling out america and free people all around the world with the atrocities you call thoughts.

We are not at war with China, as far as I know. We traded with the Soviets for many years, were you opposed to that as well? We are currently in talks with North Korea to trade with them... you opposed to that too? It seems to me, you have a belligerent attitude when it comes to US foreign policy, and you can't seem to understand your stubborn arrogant refusal to trade with people, and continually calling them our enemy, is not usually the best way to garner peace and prosperity, liberty or freedom. Perhaps no one ever took the time to explain how you can catch more flies with honey, than vinegar?

This has nothing to do with appeasing any thing or any one. I wish you could stop yourself from spewing liberal over-exaggerated rhetoric, but apparently that is beyond your control. Again, salient point here... The Chinese are not demanding we trade with them, they really don't care if we do or not, so there is not an appeasement of something here. We can choose to trade or not to trade, the Chinese will make the same amount of money regardless, because the Europeans have no qualms buying from them!

As for my atrocities called thoughts, it seems they are standing up quite well so far, none of them have been refuted, and they are also the thoughts of US policy makers, because they are official US trade policy. Your thoughts are what need work... you haven't really addressed any concern so far. Not even the main one you were screaming about, the human rights in China! You can't tell us how isolating ourselves and ignoring China, is ever going to change what is happening there, you have no visible plan for this whatsoever, and nothing you are suggesting will ever produce such a plan. Essentially, your plan is to continue another 100 years of ignoring the human rights problem in China, and sitting on our moral high horses doing nothing.

dixie...did you put me on ignore before I tested out "refudiate" on google spellchecker, or was it afterwards?

lying sack of shit

But it has become Ad Hominem and thus you present the fact that you have run out of argument to refute new ideas produced by him, or by myself and have ended with "Nuh-uh!" and on another thread, "doo doo face"...

Both of which are funny, but are not arguments. Stating the same thing over and over when presented with ideas that are not refuted is simply "nuh-uh", and my six year old can do that...

This is true, He's good people, even if he's wrong about masons.:)

Damo doesn't admit mistakes. He just claims that you "read him wrong" or are trying to "read his mind".

And as for him accusing Cypress of always needing to be right, I almost fell off my chair.

If that's not a case of the pot heckling the kettle, I've never seen one.

But it has become Ad Hominem and thus you present the fact that you have run out of argument to refute new ideas produced by him, or by myself and have ended with "Nuh-uh!" and on another thread, "doo doo face"...

Both of which are funny, but are not arguments. Stating the same thing over and over when presented with ideas that are not refuted is simply "nuh-uh", and my six year old can do that...

THe argument is that your are distorting the significance of your ECONOMIC ideas and placing them at a higher significane than security or the long term benefit of the nations people. I know you think also believe caring about actual people is 'ignorant populism''. that's just another horrifying facet of your arrogant judeo-fascist world view.

and it's a bad policy.

Empty blanket repudiation #10035
It's bad policy because it supports totalitarianism, helps build a chinese army against US and prices non-slaves out of the market. That's not empty. You just cannot deny these points, so your mind screens them out for you. Your a brainwash victim.
You are supposed to explain why it is bad policy. Do you expect people to read your profound repudiation, and consider it the gospel or something? Let's have it! Tell us why it's bad policy for the US to trade with China?
It's bad policy because it supports totalitarianism, helps build a chinese army against US and prices non-slaves out of the market. That's not empty. You just cannot deny these points, so your mind screens them out for you. Your a brainwash victim.

They will make billions of dollars regardless of whether we trade with them or not.
Yet our additional billions are an incredible help. if we had had this loser attitude about the ussr, they'd have won. This is the "if you can't beat them join them" attitude. And it sucks and is treasonous. You're an appeaser.
That seems to be the point you keep missing. We didn't trade with them for many years, and they became the #2 superpower with no help from US trade. Because the US agrees to trade with China, doesn't mean the US goes to China, and says... Here... here is this big pile of money, go do with it what you will! We are not giving the Chinese anything! Is that what you think, or are you misunderstanding what trade is, or what?

Outsourcing any and all possible jobs

WHO HAS SUGGESTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS... EVER???
Classic Liberal Pinhead Exaggeration # 2047
You just can't help yourself, can you?
This is the explaination you always use in your comparative advantage routine. They can have all the actual real jobs and we can all become lawyers and poets. It's b.s. It fosters dependancy and erodes our skills base.
I have given specifics to each factor, No you haven't. ANd if you have, it wasn't effective.

Look, I can't do anything about the concrete head they have to penetrate. If my points have not been effective, you might try reading through them again, and formulating some attempt at refuting them, because as it stands, they have not been refuted, and you've not even comprehended them, apparently.
So what is going to dissuade them from even further and more brutal human slavery? You have not explained this. How is it good to allow them to earn our dollars to build an army agaisnt us? you're running on fumes and your increasingly long winded screeds are inversely proportional to your actual persuasiveness.

I hate to break it to you, but no nation is ever going to have the same attitude regarding rights and freedom as the US.
You have accepted totalitarianism and seek to join it. You are a traitor to all things our forefathers died for.
You seek an isolationist approach to China, by the mere fact that you do not wish to trade with them.
Excluding one country is not "isolationism" you word mangling, deceptive, ass twinkie.
That is economic isolation, it can't be described any other way! Now, I am sure you can craft some new pinhead word to call it something else, you liberals are good at doing that, but for all intents and purposes, refusing to trade with China is isolationism.

I endorse the official trade policy of the US, signed into law by President Bill Clinton... (NOT a Neocon.) You can repeat your little liberal snipes about the neocons all you like, it doesn't mean you have sense to come in out of the rain!
So now it's liberal to be against chinese totalitarians? I thought they were the commies. Turns out it's actually fascism and it's the neocons who love it. WHo knew?

Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were opposed to free trade with China?
Free trade can have exceptions. Like in the case of other national security or human rights concerns. Your black and white thinking is not wisdom, it's stupidity.

We are not at war with China, as far as I know. We traded with the Soviets for many years, were you opposed to that as well? We are currently in talks with North Korea to trade with them... you opposed to that too? It seems to me, you have a belligerent attitude when it comes to US foreign policy, and you can't seem to understand your stubborn arrogant refusal to trade with people, and continually calling them our enemy, is not usually the best way to garner peace and prosperity, liberty or freedom. Perhaps no one ever took the time to explain how you can catch more flies with honey, than vinegar?

This has nothing to do with appeasing any thing or any one. I wish you could stop yourself from spewing liberal over-exaggerated rhetoric, but apparently that is beyond your control. Again, salient point here... The Chinese are not demanding we trade with them, they really don't care if we do or not, so there is not an appeasement of something here. We can choose to trade or not to trade, the Chinese will make the same amount of money regardless, because the Europeans have no qualms buying from them!
It's appeasement. You admit it in so many words. ANd you have abandoned freedom as basic concept of any acceptable society. You are a fascist globalist and I will fight you till my dying breath, you satanic, anti-american scum bag.
[/quote]
As for my atrocities called thoughts, it seems they are standing up quite well so far, none of them have been refuted, and they are also the thoughts of US policy makers, because they are official US trade policy. Your thoughts are what need work... you haven't really addressed any concern so far. Not even the main one you were screaming about, the human rights in China! You can't tell us how isolating ourselves and ignoring China, is ever going to change what is happening there, you have no visible plan for this whatsoever, and nothing you are suggesting will ever produce such a plan. Essentially, your plan is to continue another 100 years of ignoring the human rights problem in China, and sitting on our moral high horses doing nothing.

They've all been refuted and you have been repudiated. Our policy makers are selling us out in broad daylight, therefore ,citing their concurrence helps you not.

Damo doesn't admit mistakes. He just claims that you "read him wrong" or are trying to "read his mind".

And as for him accusing Cypress of always needing to be right, I almost fell off my chair.

If that's not a case of the pot heckling the kettle, I've never seen one.
Nah, I often admit to mistakes. I make many of them. In this one, maineman even caught me accidentally typing the wrong word. I thought it was funny...

THe argument is that your are distorting the significance of your ECONOMIC ideas and placing them at a higher significane than security or the long term benefit of the nations people. I know you think also believe caring about actual people is 'ignorant populism''. that's just another horrifying facet of your arrogant judeo-fascist world view.
No, the argument that I am asserting is that the Economic flows through into the security and that because of it changes have been made that otherwise would not have been had we the same policy we did in 1972. Your argument is that no change has taken place which is flatly funny and fantastical.

if google spellcheck said that "frosculate" was a word, would you turn around and say to someone..."You're wrong...the word is not "fibbrilate"... it's "frosculate", you moron!"???

Are you so fucking incapable of admitting your own fuckups and just being a man and taking ownership of them that you are reduced to blaming an online computer program when YOU make a mistake?

If google spellcheck told you to jump off a fucking cliff, would you do THAT?

Your sense of ethics and personal responsibility is truly pathetic.
Hey, refudiate the topic man! ;)

No, the argument that I am asserting is that the Economic flows through into the security and that because of it changes have been made that otherwise would not have been had we the same policy we did in 1972. Your argument is that no change has taken place which is flatly funny and fantastical.

Yes. It does flow through, and has a negative consequence in the long term. Short term profitablity is offered as a substitute for a bright future for regular americans and independance from totalitarian regimes.

Obviously dixie is losing, if you felt the need to jump in and defend your New Age totalitarianism.

Last edited:
Yes. It does flow through, and has a negative consequence in the long term. Short term profitablity is offered as a substitute for a bright future for regular americans and independance from totalitarian regimes.

Obviously dixie is losing, if you felt the need to jump in and defend your New Age totalitarianism.
It has had positive influence on the human rights of China. It has yet to flow into the rest of their society. Freer societies are far less likely to attack, and when they do, sustain any sort of attack on another nation as the populace simply doesn't stand for it.

Just saying it has been negative in the long-term is flatly wrong. It is in the long-term that it will be beneficial, it is the short-term negatives that have you up in arms. Flatly refusing to speak to them didn't work, it wasn't going to work, wouldn't work in the short-term or long-term and was flatly bad policy that led to even stronger more stringent rules on the populace.

It has had positive influence on the human rights of China. It has yet to flow into the rest of their society.

No it hasn't. It's not intended to "flow into the rest of society". THey believe in slavery and a classed society. That's generally been the trend of all of human history. A small number of europeans developed the notion of equality for four hundred years or so, and we saw the massive success of it. The problem was it was white people, and made everyone else jealous/scared. Now our leaders are being bought off to eventually bring freedom to an end on the planet.

Freer societies are far less likely to attack, and when they do, sustain any sort of attack on another nation as the populace simply doesn't stand for it.
THat is true, the problem is china is not becoming free.
Just saying it has been negative in the long-term is flatly wrong. It is in the long-term that it will be beneficial, it is the short-term negatives that have you up in arms. Flatly refusing to speak to them didn't work, it wasn't going to work, wouldn't work in the short-term or long-term and was flatly bad policy that led to even stronger more stringent rules on the populace.

Giving up isn't a strategy. You have only guaranteed the survival and spread of totalitrianism. That's really just a return to business as usual for the world. Unless jesus really comes. Please come jesus and put damocles and dixie in hell. You guys are the antichrist.

Fatherly advice from damo,

"Son, to do what is good for people is socialism and it's bad. To be good you must adhere to abstract economic principles, even if they're bad for you. Son, maybe it's not right that our ways of freedom are better, who's to say totalitarianism isn't the right thing. If it leads to growth, it can't be bad because economic growth is good? Right son? "

"RIght dad."

Well, let's take your points one by one, and objectively evaluate them. First, it does give money to at totalitarian regime, this is true. It doesn't support the regime, however, because the Chinese could get the money from any number of other sources. If the Chinese totalitarians relied solely on US trade dollars, then you might say we were 'supporting' them, the more accurate word would be 'patronizing' them. The money might very well go toward building their military, however, they would have built their military regardless, and Euros work as well as Dollars for that purpose. Case in point, the Chinese have the largest standing army on the planet... they didn't get that by having US trade, because we didn't trade with them. As for pricing the non-slave workers out of the market, that is what happens if we don't absorb the Chinese goods into the market by including them into the WTO. It is part and parcel why we should trade with China.

Now, I think we can agree, I haven't ignored your points here, I have addressed them completely, and I can objectively understand your concerns, so I am not brainwashed or anything else, although, you seem to be.

Yet our additional billions are an incredible help. if we had had this loser attitude about the ussr, they'd have won. This is the "if you can't beat them join them" attitude. And it sucks and is treasonous. You're an appeaser.

In the words of Ronald Reagan, there you go again! It's not treasonous, and I am not an appeaser, and you need to learn not to keep using this over-hyped exaggerated rhetoric to try and make a point, it's the most obvious indication you are a liberal pinhead.

I will once again attempt to penetrate your concrete head... China is not going to make MORE money by trading with the US. They will make the exact same money they made before, they will produce the same amount of products as they produced before, they will sell the same amount of goods as they did before, the only difference is, the US is one of their trade partners. So, to be clear, and to insure you understand what 'trade' is, it doesn't mean China is getting anything extra, or making any extra income, it simply means we are going to reap some of the benefit of cheap Chinese goods, that the Europeans might have otherwise enjoyed at our expense.

Again.... I addressed your point here, I didn't ignore what you said, I am not glossing over anything, or being brainwashed. This is common sense and economics, and it requires that you first understand what 'trade' is and how it works, you obviously don't.

This is the explaination you always use in your comparative advantage routine. They can have all the actual real jobs and we can all become lawyers and poets. It's b.s. It fosters dependancy and erodes our skills base.

I'm sorry, but I don't see an 'explanation' in the preceding quote, I see a question to you, and you didn't answer it. Who has ever advocated we outsource any and all jobs to China?

So what is going to dissuade them from even further and more brutal human slavery? You have not explained this. How is it good to allow them to earn our dollars to build an army agaisnt us? you're running on fumes and your increasingly long winded screeds are inversely proportional to your actual persuasiveness.

Well, I thought I explained it, but apparently it didn't make it through the concrete. At some point in the future, when the US and China have enjoyed a long standing trade alliance, and have billions of dollars invested in this mutual objective, we will have a bargaining chip. We can then go to the Chinese and say... lookit, you want to keep the US trade, you have to do A, B, and C. Otherwise, we will stop buying from you. At that point, our withdrawal of trade would be financially damaging to them, (it's not this way now, because we don't have that much trade, and it can easily be offset by the European market.) No guarantees this will work to reform China, they may remain completely defiant, and still refuse to change, however, it affords a much better opportunity to effect a change, than isolating ourselves and refusing to budge.

An old married couple has a disagreement... they are not speaking to each other... they will never see eye to eye on this... there is no compromise... are they more likely to come to some resolution, by sitting down at the kitchen table and discussing their issues with each other over a cup of coffee... or by going to their rooms and locking the door? Your approach, is to go to our room and lock the door on China, to refuse to sit at the table with them, to remain stubborn and defiant and unwilling to find compromise. This will never work to effect any change in the conditions in China, or any of the other issues at hand, market stability, national security, etc.

You have accepted totalitarianism and seek to join it. You are a traitor to all things our forefathers died for.

Classic Liberal Pinhead Exaggeration # 2048

Excluding one country is not "isolationism" you word mangling, deceptive, ass twinkie.

No word mangling, to that one country, it certainly is isolationism, how else would you describe it? And you have already gone on record as stating, it's not just one country, it's any country that doesn't share our attitudes toward freedom and liberty.

So now it's liberal to be against chinese totalitarians? I thought they were the commies. Turns out it's actually fascism and it's the neocons who love it. WHo knew?

Well, if it is, then I am a liberal, because I am against Chinese totalitarianism! As we've discussed, my plan (the official US plan) affords some opportunity for future reform in China. Your plan (the one we've tried for a century) does not afford any opportunity for any discussion of any thing with the Chinese. By allowing the status quo to continue, you are in effect supporting Chinese totalitarianism.

Free trade can have exceptions. Like in the case of other national security or human rights concerns. Your black and white thinking is not wisdom, it's stupidity.

Free trade can't have exceptions, or it wouldn't be "free" trade. It is true, trade is often used as leverage to effect a political change in regards to human rights. Sure, it's black and white thinking, but common sense is black or white. It's not stupid to think we can effect more change in China as a strong allied trade partner, rather than isolating ourselves from them and belligerently refusing to come to the table.

It's appeasement. You admit it in so many words. ANd you have abandoned freedom as basic concept of any acceptable society. You are a fascist globalist and I will fight you till my dying breath, you satanic, anti-american scum bag.

No, I have actually gone out of my way several times to point out, it can't be appeasement, because we aren't appeasing anything! Appeasement is giving in to some demand, and there has been no demand from China for the US to trade with them. If you are going to continue using this word, I think you need to fully explain what you mean, because the premise that we are somehow appeasing the Chinese by purchasing products they would normally sell to the Europeans, is inherently flawed.

You are a fascist globalist and I will fight you till my dying breath, you satanic, anti-american scum bag

What? Are you trying out for Pinhead of the Year? This makes about the 5th time in this thread, you've gone to the well of Liberal insults and put downs, because you can't seem to make a valid point. Please refrain from categorizing official US trade policy as "fascist", "satanic", and "anti-american", because you really just like a pinheaded fool who can't make a point.

They've all been refuted and you have been repudiated. Our policy makers are selling us out in broad daylight, therefore ,citing their concurrence helps you not

No, my points have not been refuted, if you want to claim this you can, it's just not the case. Now, you have certainly repudiated me, you continue to do that quite nicely, but it doesn't address the points at all. All you have done is heaped over-blown rhetoric on top of over-hyped exaggeration, and made a bunch of liberal platitude statements that are empty and irrelevant. You have yet to explain how isolationism is going to ever effect a change in Chinese human rights, and frankly, you can't explain it because it defies logic.

When you speak of brainwashing, it appears you have been brainwashed yourself. Over and over, you repeat the same crap with no basis, as if you have some profound knowledge the rest of us aren't privy to. If you have evidence of our policy makers selling us out, you should present it! If you have evidence this is a vast neocon plot, you should show it! Because, right now, you are just running your mouth without anything to back up a word you are saying, and it's just plain ignorant to try and have a debate with someone like that.

Back