Republican Timothy Cook, assassin?

It's hard to say. Maybe he left a manifesto or something behind? And what were the "explosives" in his vehicle? Fireworks? Or something else? If they were bombs or bomb-making materials, why did he have that and what was he planning to do with it?

I saw one story yesterday with a witness named "Greg" who was interviewed afterwards. He claimed that he and others in his group saw the shooter climbing up the building and standing on top with a firearm. They tried to get law enforcement's attention but for whatever reason they were ignored, according to "Greg." Let me see if I can find that story.

Witness says he saw gunman on roof near Trump rally

Barf.

Trump shooter-"I hate Republicans and Trump."

Which is fairly obvious since he tried to kill Trump.
It's amusing, in a sad way how the board Stalinists - led by hate sites like CNN, actually think they can blame the victim, that they can claim the shooter was a Trump supporter. It's just stupid - but leftist drones are mindless.

So many conspiracy theories, so little tin foil.

You Stalinists have to be creative....

Fact - you leftists tried to kill your political opponent. No chance for you to take the election. All the lying and insane conspiracy theories from MSNBC or Young Turds won't change it. You are masters of election fraud - but it won't be enough.
He tried to kill Trump because Trump has been advocating and excusing violence since day one. When you preach hate, expect hate.

He tried to kill Trump because Trump has been advocating and excusing violence since day one. When you preach hate, expect hate.
No, because Biden demanded that Trump be "in the cross hairs."

Biden openly called for mindless drones like you to kill Trump , and one of you vermin acted on it.

The REAL name is Thomas Matthew Crooks. He has a strong social media footprint as a radical left enviro-wacko..
Another example Censorship saying something he cannot prove.... Well the media footprint he cannot prove.

I called the shooter Crooks, which is his actual last name.

Trump shooter-"I hate Republicans and Trump."

Which is fairly obvious since he tried to kill Trump.
In the video, the person also said, "And guess what, you got the wrong guy." He denied he was the shooter.

Many criminal deny they are the criminal, so at first look we might doubt that. But in this case, the shooter was killed during the shooting, so could not have made a video saying he was not the shooter.

It's amusing, in a sad way how the board Stalinists - led by hate sites like CNN, actually think they can blame the victim, that they can claim the shooter was a Trump supporter. It's just stupid - but leftist drones are mindless.
I have seen nothing to say he is a trump supporter. He was a registered Republican his entire voting life... Which is far more than I can say for trump.

Back