Republican vision for America:

How many Democrat congressmen and women voted for Jim Jordan? Zero, that's how many.

Yes, Democrats did not vote for Republican leadership... That is how parties work. Can you show any Republicans who ever voted for Democratic leadership?

The most basic part of being in a party is the promise to vote for the leadership of your party, and against the leadership of the other parties in the legislature.

82v-33gli0_t3-jpg.1408522

Are you using drugs? What Gaza refugees is America taking? There are a few US citizens from Gaza, but they are citizens, not refugees.

Yes, Democrats did not vote for Republican leadership... That is how parties work. Can you show any Republicans who ever voted for Democratic leadership?

The most basic part of being in a party is the promise to vote for the leadership of your party, and against the leadership of the other parties in the legislature.

My point here is that to stop all the democrat complaining about there being no House leader since its going to strangle or unable us to fund our nation's financial priorities. I do realize that there are 15 to 25 Republicans, Rinos, or just plain self centered people who would never vote for anyone that doesn't completely share their views, but that in of
itself should be no reason why a least a dozen or so Dems couldn't or shouldn't vote the latest Republican candidate as House Speaker.

My point here is that to stop all the democrat complaining about there being no House leader since its going to strangle or unable us to fund our nation's financial priorities. I do realize that there are 15 to 25 Republicans, Rinos, or just plain self centered people who would never vote for anyone that doesn't completely share their views, but that in of
itself should be no reason why a least a dozen or so Dems couldn't or shouldn't vote the latest Republican candidate as House Speaker.

i would think some dems woulld be against the omnibus bill / fascist way of doing things.....

Why would a Democrat vote for a Republican? If a Republican voted for a Democrat Speaker, Pedo Don's MAGAts would crucify them.

First of all, only fucking illiterates refer to the non-existent "Democrat Party."
Once we recognize the illiteracy, however, we come to understand how Hitler and Stalin were such close buddies.

That there Democrat Party Agenda is right on the mark. Pick any one of those and explain to me why it isn't so, or
why that agenda isn't or hasn't been happening in real time these past 2 1/2+ years under this Biden administration?
You got to learn to deal with reality, no matter how much that reality from the Dem party is destroying America.

Jordan was closely involved in Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the election
Jordan was a “significant player” in Trump’s efforts to overturn the election, according to the House committee that investigated the January 6 attack on the US Capitol. As early as November of 2020, he was part of discussions with Trump campaign and White House officials examining whether Mike Pence could overturn the election. Immediately after the election, he met with Trump campaign and White House officials at the campaign’s headquarters to help develop a strategy of repeatedly, and falsely, saying the election was fraudulent, the New York Times reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-jim-jordan-trump-jan-6-politics-live-updates

There was no election.

Yeah, that is exactly what you fuckhead think...that 99% of government should be destroyed. And you want to elect people who will destroy our government, because you ignorant fuckhead think government is the problem.

Fact is...you fuckheads are the problem.

Government IS the problem. --Ronald Reagan.

How many Democrat congressmen and women voted for Jim Jordan? Zero, that's how many. While 8 Repubs decided to vote against Jordan,
the entire Dem congress voted against him. Looks like the Dems don't want Congress to do its job of handling the financial problems that
the Dems have leveled on America.

The time for handling financial problems is long past.

Back