Republican vision for America:

That there Democrat Party Agenda is right on the mark. Pick any one of those and explain to me why it isn't so, or
why that agenda isn't or hasn't been happening in real time these past 2 1/2+ years under this Biden administration?
You got to learn to deal with reality, no matter how much that reality from the Dem party is destroying America.

Here's the dal, LH.
When you learn how to say "Democratic Party," then I'll check back to see if you suddenly got any smarter.
I'm not holding my breath, needless toay.

Here's the dal, LH.
When you learn how to say "Democratic Party," then I'll check back to see if you suddenly got any smarter.

My theory is that Probable WOKE Fuck is not dumb, he/she/whatever is a liar.

Here's the dal, LH.

When you learn how to correctly spell “to say,” I’ll check back to see if you suddenly became any smarter.

I’m not holding my breath, needless to say.

When you learn how to correctly spell “to say,” I’ll check back to see if you suddenly became any smarter.

Kapitän Earl is on patrol!

82qcku.jpg

Earl, you have clearly triggered Mr. Tiny Penis. Want to see more? Ask that noncommittal asshat to tell us all who HE supports for president.

Would you really prefer a Republican dictatorship? I'd prefer keeping our republic and avoiding any movement toward a dictatorship.

It wouldn't be a dictatorship. That's for the Democrats to establish. I don't see Republicans telling you what kind of car you can drive, what kind of appliances you must have in your home, that you must join the union at work no exceptions...

I don't see Republicans calling for confiscation of property starting with your firearms.

I don't see Republicans setting up government sanctioned bureaucracies to monitor speech and quash any that they disagree with.

I don't see Republicans saying your kids are not yours to nurture and educate, but rather theirs to control and indoctrinate.

I don't see Republicans sending you to prison for disagreeing with them.

So, while the Republicans certainly have their lunatics in politics, they are nowhere close to as evil and awful as the Democrats who really do want a dictatorship of the worst kind running your life.

It wouldn't be a dictatorship. That's for the Democrats to establish. I don't see Republicans telling you what kind of car you can drive, what kind of appliances you must have in your home, that you must join the union at work no exceptions...

I don't see Republicans calling for confiscation of property starting with your firearms.

I don't see Republicans setting up government sanctioned bureaucracies to monitor speech and quash any that they disagree with.

I don't see Republicans saying your kids are not yours to nurture and educate, but rather theirs to control and indoctrinate.

I don't see Republicans sending you to prison for disagreeing with them.

So, while the Republicans certainly have their lunatics in politics, they are nowhere close to as evil and awful as the Democrats who really do want a dictatorship of the worst kind running your life.

I watched V for Vendetta again last night. You remind me of Chancellor Sutler and his supporter's views. :)

High_Chancellor_Adam_Sutler.jpg

What is a "Democrat dictatorship of virtue?"

It comes from the title of a book

9780679763987.jpg

In a dictatorship of virtue everyone is expected to kowtow, acquiesce, and in general be politically correct all the time. You have to put up with and do what the radical Left wants in terms of that. So, you have to accept the entirety of the LGBTQPDQRSTUV+ stuff no matter how insane it gets. You have to use the 'pronouns' someone demands no matter how absurd they are. You have to say the right things or be slapped as a lying disinformation spreader no matter how true what you say is.

It's a twist on 1984 where social reality is made up on the spot like everyone is five years old and acting like it. The only thing is, that there are people enforcing all of that and if you don't comply they ruin you or toss you in prison.

It comes from the title of a book

https://cdn2.penguin.com.au/covers/400/9780679763987.jpg

In a dictatorship of virtue everyone is expected to kowtow, acquiesce, and in general be politically correct all the time. You have to put up with and do what the radical Left wants in terms of that. So, you have to accept the entirety of the LGBTQPDQRSTUV+ stuff no matter how insane it gets. You have to use the 'pronouns' someone demands no matter how absurd they are. You have to say the right things or be slapped as a lying disinformation spreader no matter how true what you say is.

It's a twist on 1984 where social reality is made up on the spot like everyone is five years old and acting like it. The only thing is, that there are people enforcing all of that and if you don't comply they ruin you or toss you in prison.

Did you read the entire book?

Back