Republican vision for America:

The R/D spectacle has been a manufactured diversion/side show as America was stolen from us.

Almost none of you fuckers have figured this out if your posts are to be believed.

Wow, you have said something I agree with for the first time ever. Did you know that your hero, Donald Trump, is a big part of that charade.

ezgif-1-4db1ad333f-jpg.1411979

They cannot even figure out who is Speaker of the House.

Trump certainly headed for prison.

Why would anyone support the Republican Party?
Three weeks and no end in sight? It's solid proof the Republican Party is imploding.

Disagreed on prison, but I see house arrest in Georgia a strong possibility. What will Melania do with her time over the next 5-10 years?

I stopped in 2012, but hold out hope the Republican Party can pull its collective head out of its ass and start back on the path of sanity.

They cannot even figure out who is Speaker of the House.

Trump certainly headed for prison.

Why would anyone support the Republican Party?
Democrat vision for America

Democrats voted 100% to destabilize the house by throwing out McCarthy.

Supported ignoring sanctions on Iran netting them more than 50 billion that they are funding Hamas with. Destabilizing the ME by enriching our enemies.

Allowing our border to be non secure allowing a enormous increase in terrorist trying to cross our border and over 7 million undocumented aliens.

Making war on fossil fuels which drove the price up on almost everything.

Allowing males to use female bathrooms and locker rooms

Allowing men to participate in women's sports.

Destabilizing the ME by enriching our enemies.

Biden being investigated for illegally having Classified documents in multiple locations

Biden investigated for Bribery. Impeachment looming.

Why would anyone want to be a Democrat?

Back