Republican vision for America:

1699119349650-png.1421195

Reactions: TOP
Wow. Those AI deep fakes are getting really, really good! :thup:

Now, for the real Trump:

https://www.newsweek.com/central-park-five-settlement-when-they-see-us-41m-1444765
How Much Was The Central Park Five Settlement? 'When They See Us' Victims Sued New York City For $41M
The full page newspaper ad Donald Trump took out calling for the executions of the Central Park Five.
donald-trump-central-park-five.webp

trump-central-park-5-five.jpg

Mr. Tiny Penis, We all know you endorse the shooting of all 70.000,000 Trump Supporters, but why do you hate blacks.

Mr. Tiny Penis, We all know you endorse the shooting of all 70.000,000 Trump Supporters,

but why do you hate blacks.

Herr Winziger Schwanz, maybe if you sucked Damo's dick like you do Trump's, he'll give you your balls back. :thup:

Using "we" means you are lame, weak and a poor spineless little gimp, son.

Is that a question, balless? If so, I don't. I don't hate anyone, but I do support shooting violent terrorists and traitors. God bless the FBI! :thup:

852skr.jpg

Herr Winziger Schwanz, maybe if you sucked Damo's dick like you do Trump's, he'll give you your balls back. :thup:

Using "we" means you are lame, weak and a poor spineless little gimp, son.

Is that a question, balless? If so, I don't. I don't hate anyone, but I do support shooting violent terrorists and traitors. God bless the FBI! :thup:

852skr.jpg

Mr. Tiny Penis, We all thank you for your efforts no matter how childish they are.

Mr. Tiny Penis, We all thank you for your efforts no matter how childish they are.

Thanks, Herr Winziger Schwanz. Keep doing that. :thup:

When do you expect to get your balls back from Damo and start saying "I' instead of "we" again?

Back