Republicans Are Classy!

It’s funny how you think it’s “common knowledge” that you are a republican, yet so many have the impression that you aren’t a republican. That you’re a libertarian-leaning independent.
Where do you think they get that impression from?

That's exactly what I thought.

It’s funny how you think it’s “common knowledge” that you are a republican, yet so many have the impression that you aren’t a republican. That you’re a libertarian-leaning independent.
Where do you think they get that impression from?
Probably from assuming it from my opinions. I don't hide it and have repeatedly informed people of it here. Superfreak is the independent. I am a republican.

Honestly, I admit that there are people who are "not classy" in my party. I can't see how that changes me.

That you're a republican is news to me.

I knew you're conservative and you voted for Bush, but damn man .. I thought you grew up. :)
I am a member of the RLC, and work to return the party to that of Individual Freedoms rather than the party of "Stop teh Gheys"...

But did they show pics of them pulling his car out of the water?
Well, first they should show clips of him "outraged" over people who "feel like they are drowning", then pull the car out of the water. Maybe a clip or two of him calling for his dog "Splash" after that...

That would be UBER classy!

What was it I heard recently from the democrats on the board? "I've never wished for the death of another, but I have read some obituaries with great delight.." something like that.

One of my favorite Clarence Darrow quotes:

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. - Clarence Darrow

One of the embaressed Republican independents .

SF and Lieberman do remind me of each other.

Kind of like Black? I don't see you ripping on him.

Or kind of like you? You were such an embarrased Democrat that you registered Republican. That pretty much takes the cake.

One of the embaressed Republican independents .

SF and Lieberman do remind me of each other.

1) I am not embarassed, I have always been a registered Independent. Again, that does not mean I do not prefer Rep platforms to Dem platforms. It simply means I cannot stand either party on the whole and thus I refuse to join either.

2) I have always stated that I am fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I have never pretended to be otherwise.

3) The only one of us that is embarassed is you. How long were you registered as a Republican? Enough said.

Or kind of like you? You were such an embarrased Democrat that you registered Republican. That pretty much takes the cake.

The kool-aid drinkers simply cannot comprehend how someone could not be affiliated with one of the two major parties.

BAC is a good example. He is obviously going to trend Democrat, but he cannot stand the party and thus refuses to join. According to US, he must be too "embarassed" to be a Dem.

Huh ? I registered republican to vote for the least likely to win republican in the primaries. I told yall that. I registered Dem to vote for Obama in the primary, might change again before next year, depends.

I am not an embarresed democrat because I am not really a demoncrat. I follow my own nose, no one tells me what to think.

Huh ? I registered republican to vote for the least likely to win republican in the primaries. I told yall that. I registered Dem to vote for Obama in the primary, might change again before next year, depends.

I am not an embarresed democrat because I am not really a demoncrat. I follow my own nose, no one tells me what to think.

LMAO... right... you are a die hard Dem kool aid consumer. Quit pretending otherwise.

Definition of irony.

Back