Republicans Are Classy!

I would be registered as nonaffiliated if it would work here.
Independent is just another party in KY.
I AM a party of one.

I am not going to lie. First chance I get to be near Strom Thurmond's grave I am going to piss on it. That man worked actively to deny rights to his own flesh and blood. The world is a better place without him and I responded with glee the day that scumbag died. I hope it hurt.

I would be registered as nonaffiliated if it would work here.
Independent is just another party in KY.
I AM a party of one.

Dude, not many people are going to confuse you with being a hard core Republican or SuperFreak a hard core Democrat. You both register Independent. There is nothing wrong with that. That is each persons choice.

The irony is that you laugh at SF for being registered Independent when you know he leans right while fancying yourself a 'thinking person' for registering Independent while leaning left. So as to not take all your money I'll make you a $1 bet that if you ask SF is he thinks he's a 'thinking person' as you refer to yourself or a 'kool-aid drinker' how do you think he'll answer. Your joke attempt aside I've yet to hear anyone claim they can't think for themself and drink the kool-aid.

It's very transparent that's all.

Strom Thurmond was a racist till the day he died and I know this because he NEVER acknowledged publicly the existence of his black daughter. It was not until he died that anyone knew about it.

Dude, not many people are going to confuse you with being a hard core Republican or SuperFreak a hard core Democrat. You both register Independent. There is nothing wrong with that. That is each persons choice.

The irony is that you laugh at SF for being registered Independent when you know he leans right while fancying yourself a 'thinking person' for registering Independent while leaning left. So as to not take all your money I'll make you a $1 bet that if you ask SF is he thinks he's a 'thinking person' as you refer to yourself or a 'kool-aid drinker' how do you think he'll answer. Your joke attempt aside I've yet to hear anyone claim they can't think for themself and drink the kool-aid.

It's very transparent that's all.

Do you nave a comprehension problem I have never registered independent. Fall back and start over there dude.

Back