Republicans are like Holocaust Deniers.

Jack

Verified User
No matter what the evidence, what the facts are, they just deny what's plainly right in front of them.

I'm going to repeat what I just posted in the other thread...you're better than this....

No matter what the evidence, what the facts are, they just deny what's plainly right in front of them.

Jackie why are you so intent on convincing us? Remember you have a Fox News poll that says 50% want Trump impeached.

Go forth and prosper. You don’t need us.

Why is it so important to you that I agree with you?

Jackie why are you so intent on convincing us? Remember you have a Fox News poll that says 50% want Trump impeached.

According to Fiona Hill, the Russian Agenda is to sow discord in the democratic process. As she states, it wouldn't matter if Hillary won or Trump won, the idea is to divide the Country.
('Divide and Conquer')

According to Fiona Hill, the Russian Agenda is to sow discord in the democratic process. As she states, it wouldn't matter if Hillary won or Trump won, the idea is to divide the Country.
('Divide and Conquer')

I told you idiots that in 2016 when you bought into the whole Trump Russian Collusion lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because, surely, it must be shaming to live in a country not only run by a criminal nutter but one supported by deaf and blind millions, all presumably on drugs.

I told you idiots that in 2016 when you bought into the whole Trump Russian Collusion lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hill is emphasizing Russian interference in US Elections. It's NOT the Ukrainians. It's the Russian Security Apparatus.

evidence of the Holocaust.....
survivor-of-the-auschwitz-concentration-camp-poland-photograph-1945-picture-id503021229

evidence of Trump's coercion.....
Empty-a-Trash-Bin-Step-8.jpg

Because, surely, it must be shaming to live in a country not only run by a criminal nutter but one supported by deaf and blind millions, all presumably on drugs.

The fall back progressive liberal mantra when someone actually is so boorish as to disagree with them. "You must be on drugs" or "You must be insane", because, obviously progressive liberal fascist are the cream of the crop and the most knowledgeable people on the planet. Don't believe me? Just ask one, they brook no dissent.

Democrats are like Holocaust Deniers. No matter what the evidence, what the facts are, they just deny what's plainly right in front of them. ;)

('Divide and Conquer')

During eight years of Obamunsim, ass clowns on the left believed the opposite; what changed? Trump? :laugh:

In 2012, President Obama assailed then-candidate Gov. Mitt Romney for saying Russia is the U.S.'s biggest geopolitical foe. Truth Teller meets Throwback Thursday to take a look at Obama's statement.

Hill is emphasizing Russian interference in US Elections. It's NOT the Ukrainians. It's the Russian Security Apparatus.

Why wasn't she this concerned during Obamunsim?

Obama: Always Wanted Constructive Relations with Russia

Nahhhhh, that would (mostly) be the Democrats, good buddy...

You know, the people who are denying math, science, logic, history, philosophy, the Constitution, etc...

liberal politicians and liberal media are claiming a whisteblower has a right to anonymity

this is not the law. this is a lie. a total fabrication of what the law actually is

all you echo chamber idiots on the left are guilty of this. you allow these lies to be pervasive - you don't care about truth, or honesty. you care about power.

liberal politicians and liberal media are claiming a whisteblower has a right to anonymity

this is not the law. this is a lie. a total fabrication of what the law actually is

all you echo chamber idiots on the left are guilty of this. you allow these lies to be pervasive - you don't care about truth, or honesty. you care about power.

:thumbsup:

Back