Republicans Pivot

":Your supposed to be voting for the best person on the job, and the fact that you bash Paul Krugman shows that your one of those Lieberman Democrats..."

Where is she bashing Krugman?

They're getting married, you know...

Damn CK you're a horrible troll. Darla doesn't like Krugman? That's like saying Canadians don't like hockey. That's embarassing son.

Symbolism, lapel pins, hands on hearts. Is this ALL the republicans have? I mean I know that conservatives think they have the monopoly on patriotism and a direct line to god but really, lets stick to real issues. BUT the truth of the matter is the voters on the right are motivated by symbology and not so much by substance. The symbology of flags on lapels, the symbology of hands on hearts. Decrying gay marriage because of what they think the symbolism of that means to THEIR marriage. This is why it is so hard to re-unite this country because the right is more concerned with shit that doesn't matter instead of issues (which by the way is probably the better way to go at Obama). And don't get me wrong I know that much of Obama's support has to do with the symbolism of a black man being elected, even I am caught up in that sometimes, but this lapel pin and hand on heart thing is just plain stupid!

Oh and did I mention the tired ass comparasions to Bill Clinton. When is the right going to let his presidency be the past and start looking to the future?

Oh and did I mention the tired ass comparasions to Bill Clinton. When is the right going to let his presidency be the past and start looking to the future?

These kind of investigations are critical to the vetting process. How many rape victims did hillary intimidate?

Isn't she the one talking about it? She's talking about the success and her experience gained during the '90's. She and Obama are talking about NAFTA.

":Your supposed to be voting for the best person on the job, and the fact that you bash Paul Krugman shows that your one of those Lieberman Democrats..."

Where is she bashing Krugman?

They're getting married, you know...

You laugh now, but I’m meeting him in early April! You never can tell.

I think CK needs a reading comprehension course.

Back