Republicans spent a week throwing a weak softball...

And Obama just teed up & blasted it out of the park.

Hope vs. fear. Light vs. dark. The best of who we are vs. anger.

Incredible speaker. So inspirational. Such a contrast to the doom-fest last week.

And Obama just teed up & blasted it out of the park.

Hope vs. fear. Light vs. dark. The best of who we are vs. anger.

Incredible speaker. So inspirational. Such a contrast to the doom-fest last week.

Amen. This convention couldn't get any better. And what a contrast with the sleazemeister of doom.

Trump for Prison 2016

Do we think Obama's going to get up there after seven and a half years in office and claim things are bad?

Do we think Obama's going to get up there after seven and a half years in office and claim things are bad?

Of course not. But the GOP orchestrated their convention & message terribly. Democrats were loving it - it let them set a very strong contrast...unmistakable. A week of Republicans talking the country down and saying we're on the brink of disaster gave them such an opportunity to present themselves once again as the party of hope & optimism.

And Obama just articulated that better than perhaps any politician in American history. I was watching it with people who weren't going to vote this year, and they're determined to get out & vote for Hillary now.

Of course not. But the GOP orchestrated their convention & message terribly. Democrats were loving it - it let them set a very strong contrast...unmistakable. A week of Republicans talking the country down and saying we're on the brink of disaster gave them such an opportunity to present themselves once again as the party of hope & optimism.

And Obama just articulated that better than perhaps any politician in American history. I was watching it with people who weren't going to vote this year, and they're determined to get out & vote for Hillary now.

These people weren't going to vote for Hillary until watching an Obama speech?

These people weren't going to vote for Hillary until watching an Obama speech?

Yep. I mean, just a couple of friends disgusted w/ the choices, so it's not much of a sample. But it made a strong impact.

Inspirational speeches do that. It's a big part of why they have these conventions.

you think Independents are going to believe things are going great because Obama told them so?.......it will work with Democrats, anything would work with Democrats.....but you need more than your base.....

you think Independents are going to believe things are going great because Obama told them so?.......it will work with Democrats, anything would work with Democrats.....but you need more than your base.....

I think he reminded indies of where America was 8 years ago, after 8 years of Republican leadership. And he did a great job of contrasting that to where we are now.

And you seem to think that indies will believe Trump, simply because he says "believe me."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

demographics ?

tell your republican party they need more than the white racist base

I think he reminded indies of where America was 8 years ago, after 8 years of Republican leadership. And he did a great job of contrasting that to where we are now.

And you seem to think that indies will believe Trump, simply because he says "believe me."
I didn't listen......did he bother to mention the seven years in between where we were eight years ago and where we are now?......because they really sucked......

I didn't listen......did he bother to mention the seven years in between where we were eight years ago and where we are now?......because they really sucked......

They didn't suck for the 15 million who got jobs in that time. And of course things are going to be tough after Republicans crash the economy like they did in '08.

You should listen more.

the republicans have now crashed the world wide economy twice with their idiot economic ideas

Keneysian QE and ZIRP and now NIRP and soon to be "helicopter money" are not conservative economic policies.

That's what has begat the horrific "income gap", the utter devastation of the middle class and the biggest debt bubble ever that will burst no matter who is in office.

Trumps failed convention got him a 10 point bump. Since this is a succesful convention should we expect a 15 point bump for hillary?

I'd be a little surprised if Hillary didn't at least flip the lead. I think she'll probably come close to a double-digit lead by this time next week.

But, it's been a surprising election, so who knows.

Tim Kaine making fun of traitor Trump's "believe me" was hilarious and spot-on.

Trump for Prison 2016

Back