Research reveals what kind of people fall for conspiracy theories

If I ever encountered Douche Duck in real life, it would be prey alright...
Thanks for confessing you'd murder me if you were ever in the US. :thup:

It's always good to get murder threats in writing for the police report. LOL

he'd probably be all smiles and shucky darn.

only we know the vileness of his heart.

See, Fredo? You are just as violent as your fellow white supremacist Nazi friend.

See, Fredo? You are just as violent as your fellow white supremacist Nazi friend.

I advise praying for you.

can you not read, fucktard?

Disagreed, Fredo. You promote hate and conspiracy theory. While I can see why you don't want to risk arrest and prison at a WSE demonstration, that's not the same as you shooting or blowing up a synagogue, a black church, a school or supermarket.

Why is quoting your own posts bearing false witness, Fredo?:

God loves me. Hell is for haters like you, son.

LIF. Grow up.

Translation: I can't find a single lie you've posted, Dutch, but the voices in my head tell me you are a liar.

Okey-dokey, Fredo. :thup: Your personality is one reason why I believe you'll make your militia friends a very good patsy. :)

Word stuffing. Blatant lying. Your most recent lie is in post #155. Pacifists don't have 'militia friends', Dutch/Sybil.

There is no violence. Hallucinations. You know, the police really do get tired from getting calls from wackos like you.

People who believe in conspiracy theories tend to be insecure and paranoid, suggests a new study.

Conspiracy theorists are also likely to be emotionally volatile and impulsive, according to the findings.

But they're not all mentally unstable, say psychologists.

They found that people can be prone to believe in conspiracy theories due to a combination of personality traits and motivations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...n&cvid=c3a6fbd860264e5bb18f5f97159440ef&ei=66

IMO on some level, they realize that something is wrong with them. Embracing conspiracy theories allows them to feel as though they're smarter than the average drone. You could call it by that childhood phrase "'I know something you don't know' syndrome."

Back