Research reveals what kind of people fall for conspiracy theories

your opinion is about as worthless as evinces asshole, and just as shitty. i'm not nervous, though i'm sure you wish I were. You're like every other left wing fuckstick here who wants to use the government against anyone not like them.

Yet you reply post for post. LOL

your opinion is about as worthless as evinces asshole, and just as shitty. i'm not nervous, though i'm sure you wish I were. You're like every other left wing fuckstick here who wants to use the government against anyone not like them.

Douche Duck the dog rapist wants attention, from anyone. He spends his days in the gutter screaming at passers by, hoping someone will kick him, or piss in his face, ANYTHING not to be ignored as the meaningless pile of human refuge that he is.

Personally I deny him what he craves. Let him wallow in his own filth. He is a non-entity and I treat him as what he is.

Which conspiracy theories? Russian Collusion?

You like flinging shit at Americans, that is the enemies of your Reich - but you're a bit light on details...

I love my fellow Americans- the law-abiding ones.

Let's not use collusion, since Mueller said it was not a legal term.

Since Mueller is an authority on legal terms, I just stopped using it altogether.

Douche Duck the dog rapist wants attention, from anyone. He spends his days in the gutter screaming at passers by, hoping someone will kick him, or piss in his face, ANYTHING not to be ignored as the meaningless pile of human refuge that he is.

Personally I deny him what he craves. Let him wallow in his own filth. He is a non-entity and I treat him as what he is.

Oooh, is some wife-beating, Down Under dumbass a widdle upset with Dutch? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Or are you just angwy because your business took a hit? LOL

I love my fellow Americans- the law-abiding ones.

You love your fellow fascists, the obedient ones who never question the Reich.

Let's not use collusion, since Mueller said it was not a legal term.

Since Mueller is an authority on legal terms, I just stopped using it altogether.

Especially after this...

-------------------

The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-influence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy

You love your fellow fascists, the obedient ones who never question the Reich.

Especially after this...

-------------------

The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-influence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy

Don't you think Reich is a strong term and is not really appropriate?

First of all, the Democrats are not a kingdom, we are not all rich, and our country is divided politically, so the Democratic Party is not a nation by itself either. Are we a realm? Not so much either, as I believe you can find some other way to describe your political adversaries.

And you should stray away from using the term Fascist also, if you do not understand the true meaning of the word!

And you obviously do not. I recommend you, at least, google these words before misusing them again!

I would never want to see you unintentionally, or intentionally embarrass yourself Dear Sir!

Thanks Pal!

Last edited:
Don't you think Reich is a strong term and is not really appropriate?

It's highly appropriate for the democrats, who are basically the 4th Reich.

First of all, the Democrats are not a kingdom, we are not all rich, and our country is divided politically, so the Democratic Party is not a nation by itself either. Are we a realm? Not so much either, as I believe you can find some other way to describe your political adversaries.

Our nation is politically divided as there are those who resist the democrat Reich. But there is no division among democrats. What one democrat thinks, all democrats think. There is only the Reich and the Reich is NEVER wrong to the drones of the democrat collective.

Most of the drones who are democrats are not capable of actual thought, so strong emotion is used to manipulate the drones. Rage and hatred of Donald Trump - such as that which you engage in without pause, is the most effective means of controlling the drones. Those like you never consider what the rulers of your Reich are doing - you only know you hate Emmanual Goldstein. You never consider the crimes that your Reich is engaged in, you hate Donald Trump and that is the ONLY thing you know. The racism that fuels your Reich is never considered, you hate Trump, and that is the ONLY thing that matters.

Besides, your Reich will come up with a final solution to the white people problem the moment they have absolute power.... Just as the Reich before them did.

Our nation is politically divided as there are those who resist the democrat Reich. But there is no division among democrats. What one democrat thinks, all democrats think. There is only the Reich and the Reich is NEVER wrong to the drones of the democrat collective.

Most of the drones who are democrats are not capable of actual thought, so strong emotion is used to manipulate the drones. Rage and hatred of Donald Trump - such as that which you engage in without pause, is the most effective means of controlling the drones. Those like you never consider what the rulers of your Reich are doing - you only know you hate Emmanual Goldstein. You never consider the crimes that your Reich is engaged in, you hate Donald Trump and that is the ONLY thing you know. The racism that fuels your Reich is never considered, you hate Trump, and that is the ONLY thing that matters.

Besides, your Reich will come up with a final solution to the white people problem the moment they have absolute power.... Just as the Reich before them did.

Well, OK! If you insist- WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER MY FRIEND! If having a very poor disregard for Democrats, by demonizing them, makes you feel better somehow- KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!

Just be happy OK?

Well, OK! If you insist- WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER MY FRIEND! If having a very poor disregard for Democrats makes you feel better somehow- KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!

Just be happy OK?

Can I truly be happy though, if I don't join you in obsessive hatred of Donald Trump?

:laugh:

You're psychotic. No wonder you lost your wife and your business, dumbass.

You're a raging maniac who is out of control. It wouldn't surprise me if some racist fuckwit shot up a supermarket and you never posted here again.
7ej1hi.gif

Get help, dumbass, before you end up dead or in prison.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks. You only play a terrorister support online. You aren't really one IRL. Thanks for the update. :thup:

I actually promote peace and advise not going to any demonstrations of any kind.

but keep bearing false witness.

satan has your hot chamber all ready.

I actually promote peace and advise not going to any demonstrations of any kind.

but keep bearing false witness.

satan has your hot chamber all ready.
Disagreed, Fredo. You promote hate and conspiracy theory. While I can see why you don't want to risk arrest and prison at a WSE demonstration, that's not the same as you shooting or blowing up a synagogue, a black church, a school or supermarket.

Why is quoting your own posts bearing false witness, Fredo?:
so niggers can take the day off from pretending they can read.

God loves me. Hell is for haters like you, son.

You are consumed with hate - what sort of life is that?

But you have your deep love for Big Brother, er I mean the democrat Reich to get you through.
You are looking at your reflection, Dingo Boy. You're the hater with your constant stream of hatred towards Americans.

Back