Research reveals what kind of people fall for conspiracy theories

no it isn't.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...y-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community/
^^^
Only dumbass patsies believe everything a politician says.

Schumer also said "“All” Americans in Afghanistan who “have wanted to come out have come out.” Did you believe that one too, Patsy, or are you selective in what you believe Schumer says?

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...schumers-incorrect-statement-about-americans/
"There'll be a job for congressional oversight — there always is," Schumer said. "But at the moment, actually, I'm still focused on trying to get some of those brave Afghans out. The Americans — all of whom have wanted to come out have come out, praise God. But there are a lot of Afghans who risked their lives for our soldiers and others. Many got out, some didn't. And I'm still working on trying to get some of them out.

The comment by Schumer that prompted criticism was that all Americans in Afghanistan who "have wanted to come out have come out."

Schumer was wrong. On Sept. 7, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that there are still "somewhere around 100" American citizens who want to leave Afghanistan.

don't run away from your lies now, racist..................or is that your new MO? hurl insults and run away?
Negative, Ghost Rider. Just keep posting militia man. LOL

7gop5k.jpg

this, from the jew hating racist who believes politicians when they say all militia members and republicans are racist :laugh:
The First Amendment is a wonderful thing, DtM. Too bad you and your little band of white supremacists and neo-Nazis want to shred it for your leader.

7qqvyh.jpg

Ahhh, the old switcheroo from the white supremacist. I'm content to let the other Americans on this forum decide if you're a scumbag liar or not, DtM. :thup:
no, you're not content with it. If you were, you wouldn't keep pushing the false narrative........but for most of your leftist siblings on here, y'all are beyond help. Your absolute hatred for all things trump has practically destroyed your ability to be rational and logical..........

Meanwhile, your "brothers" are shitty and violent actors.

7qqxmt.gif

another good example of your irrational hatred on display.......you have racism on the brain to cover your own.

the perfect example of a low IQ leftist ^^^^^^^ when you have nothing, just call people a racist trumper :good4u:

A good example of dumbass white supremacist fuckwits is the fact they habitually record themselves committing crimes and then brag about it on the Internet. :rofl2:

Be honest, DtM; you think PMs are secure. Amirite? You have 15 years worth of them on JPP.
bpmrqzA.gif

4qzpx1.jpg

no, you're not content with it. If you were, you wouldn't keep pushing the false narrative........but for most of your leftist siblings on here, y'all are beyond help. Your absolute hatred for all things trump has practically destroyed your ability to be rational and logical..........

another good example of your irrational hatred on display.......you have racism on the brain to cover your own.
What false narrative, DtM? Are you denying you posted on this forum that you'd murder any FBI agents or informants who infiltrated your gang? That you consider mass murder of children to be "collateral damage"? What's the lie, son?

A good example of dumbass white supremacist fuckwits is the fact they habitually record themselves committing crimes and then brag about it on the Internet. :rofl2:

Be honest, DtM; you think PMs are secure. Amirite? You have 15 years worth of them on JPP.

unlike you mentally unhinged leftists, I know the law and where the line is. It's probably why you're filled with rage that i'm still untroubled by your beloved government and running wild and free.

What false narrative, DtM? Are you denying you posted on this forum that you'd murder any FBI agents or informants who infiltrated your gang? That you consider mass murder of children to be "collateral damage"? What's the lie, son?

this is the false narrative. the concept that america is most endangered by white supremacist terrorists is insane.

You people are going after parents at school board meetings too.

you're sick and demented.

:truestory:

you know the lie, jew hating racist.
Negative, son, but I do think you've finally cracked. Is the FBI onto you? Are you under legal pressure to roll or go to jail?

Did one of your "brothers" roll on you to save his own ass and his family life, DtM? Kinda like musical chairs? The music stopped and you have no one to roll on? LOL

5b5y2v.jpg

unlike you mentally unhinged leftists, I know the law and where the line is. It's probably why you're filled with rage that i'm still untroubled by your beloved government and running wild and free.

If that's true then why are you so nervous? You're angry and, IMO, scared shitless. Why hate me when I'm not the cause of your problems, son?

Too bad Pedo Don reneged on is promise of pardons, eh? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

6j6nfp.jpg

Back