Reversing Pascal: scepticism about religious belief and its value

God swore off punishing people.

Except in this Christian Nation where "man is God" suicidal super egos practicing their holy trinity of Christiananality pedophilia, Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement pedophilia as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" is the law of it's supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists national religion.

Except in this Christian Nation where "man is God" suicidal super egos practicing their holy trinity of Christiananality pedophilia, Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement pedophilia as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" is the law of it's supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists national religion.

random gibberish generator bot alert on aisle 1

More seething "serve the Pope or die" crusade-jihad sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming rendition patriot act of Islam "death to the infidels" as a more perfect union national religion for the USA again....

Might be time for a new avatar of SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of Rehnquist Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement pedophilia in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion of Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy in Mohammed pedophilia traditions generating it's not so master race master plan in survival of the fittest fascists belief values.

Lots of little blue boxes. I don't know what the hell they are, but I think it has something to do with people using phones instead of computers, a practice which I find to be ridiculous.
I understand that I'm in the minority, but my position hasn't changed and probably won't.

I use my landline for any serious calls.

I use my mobile to call AAA in case of a flat tire or to order takeout on my way home.
Why the hell would I use it for anything else?

And for the internet, I use a fucking computer, not a tiny handheld device. I just fucking don't get it.
This world has gone mad. An asteroid hit would seem to be a blessing right now.

And while I'm on the subject, they should bring public phone booths back as well.

You likely have a very old cell phone

The new ones are as good as any computer

Organized religion builds the perfect scaffolding for evil people to climb to power over others

Believe what’s in your heart

Stop organizing

Organized religion builds the perfect scaffolding for evil people to climb to power over others

Believe what’s in your heart

Stop organizing

So calling in preyer like SCOTUS Rehnquist Christian Nation suicidal super ego mentality calling on Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia of those thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists & Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia 9/11 Freudian slip as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" ChristHitler mass psychoses of fascism survival of the fittest fascists asking forgiveness as pedophilia is just way too dang lily brilliant white to reinstate "man is God" organized crime.....

What about community organizers?

So in that Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union to Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia interpretation as "one nation under God with equal justice under law", SCOTUS Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations tradition where Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement dictates their crooks on Capital Hill national religion interpretation of God under color of law 9/11 patriot act of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists is law of the land regardless of what any other belief of God might be & those must pay these ChristHitlers suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Peter Principle pyramid scheme in survival of the fittest fascists.

Lots of little blue boxes. I don't know what the hell they are, but I think it has something to do with people using phones instead of computers, a practice which I find to be ridiculous.
I understand that I'm in the minority, but my position hasn't changed and probably won't.

I use my landline for any serious calls.

I use my mobile to call AAA in case of a flat tire or to order takeout on my way home.
Why the hell would I use it for anything else?

And for the internet, I use a fucking computer, not a tiny handheld device. I just fucking don't get it.
This world has gone mad. An asteroid hit would seem to be a blessing right now.

And while I'm on the subject, they should bring public phone booths back as well.

Let's get rid of those hellish horseless carriages, too.

Back