Reversing Pascal: scepticism about religious belief and its value

Actually, I used to like those--when they were built body-on-frame. Modern unibody automobiles are disposables.

I happen to like modern conveniences. Take money, for example. All my financial transactions are electronic; I haven't touched money in years. Why? Because I've seen the places where money has been. When inmates are cavity searched and that cash is removed from their assholes, the cash is stored in a Ziploc bag and given back to the inmate upon release, after which it reenters circulation. (And since I stopped touching money, I haven't been sick in years.)

So I'm going to stick with modern tech. Good luck with your typewriter and your landline, though.

I happen to like modern conveniences. Take money, for example. All my financial transactions are electronic; I haven't touched money in years. Why? Because I've seen the places where money has been. When inmates are cavity searched and that cash is removed from their assholes, the cash is stored in a Ziploc bag and given back to the inmate upon release, after which it reenters circulation. (And since I stopped touching money, I haven't been sick in years.)

So I'm going to stick with modern tech. Good luck with your typewriter and your landline, though.

As if everyone is to be force fed those crooks on Capital Hill national religion of "man is God" 9/11 patriot act Islamidotocracy Mohammed pedophilia after decades of SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" isn't disgusting & vile enough....

Back