RFK Jr. argues Biden is bigger threat to democracy than Trump, drawing criticism

we care so much about democracy. to prove it - we will create special rules that we don't have to obey. sorry 15,000 citizens that wanted this - you just don't appreciate democracy enough to understand why voting for your guy can't be allowed.

Is Kennedy running as an independent candidate?
Is Kennedy exempt from the rules all other independent candidates have to abide by?
https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_requirements_for_political_candidates_in_Nevada
oh - so you didn't mean everyone when you said everyone

yeah - that democracy - so important to you

sorry 15,000 citizens, he needed a running mate. correct, Neither Trump nor Biden needs to known that yet. do what we say, not what we do

that's how democracy works you know!

he makes a valid point

not to mention the democrats are using the courts to block his ballot access in Nevada - making it impossible to truly argue they care about democracy
*** voter suppression.

The party that claims to be champions against "voter suppression" is currently trying to suppress votes in Nevada.

Of course, Nevada is but one small example.

oh - so you didn't mean everyone when you said everyone

yeah - that democracy - so important to you

sorry 15,000 citizens, he needed a running mate. correct, Neither Trump nor Biden needs to known that yet. do what we say, not what we do

that's how democracy works you know!

I mean everyone has to follow the rules.
The rules are not the same for everyone. Kennedy is free to run as a candidate for a major or minor party if he wants to. He chose to run as an independent.

*** voter suppression.

The party that claims to be champions against "voter suppression" is currently trying to suppress votes in Nevada.

Of course, Nevada is but one small example.

refusing to require identification also suppresses the value of a vote. ballot harvesting does too.

democrats care about power not election integrity

I mean everyone has to follow the rules.
The rules are not the same for everyone. Kennedy is free to run as a candidate for a major or minor party if he wants to. He chose to run as an independent.

we call this moving the goal posts

but I proved the rules are not the same - two parties made special rules for themselves as they care about power, not election integrity

no surprise the idiot gas lighting left think kicking people off ballots protects democracy
They did the same thing here in Wisconsin in 2020. They didn't allow the Green Party to be on the ballot...

... and this year they are gerrymandering our districts in order to prevent a supermajority in the state assembly and senate.

For instance, I'm now going to lose my assemblyman who I like because Democrats have gerrymandered the district to include a portion of the nearby leftist city (while removing a big chunk of the surrounding conservative rural area from the district) ... It's a rural (mostly farming) area... It makes no logical sense to tie a portion of the bigger city into it (except to take away the voice of the rural population in the area)

Last edited:
we call this moving the goal posts

but I proved the rules are not the same - two parties made special rules for themselves as they care about power, not election integrity

ROFLMAO..
Let's see.. who is moving the goal posts...

How are the democrats using the courts? Is someone named Kennedy exempt from the rules everyone else has to follow?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-threatens-lawsuit-nevada-over-ballot-access/
The rules clearly state that candidates for major parties have a different process than minor parties and a different process than independent candidates.
If someone chooses to run in one category they can not later decide to run in another category. Niki Haley can't decide to run as an independent candidate in Nevada since she ran in the primary for one of the major parties.
Kennedy chose to run as an independent candidate. He could have run as a major party candidate and would have had different standards to get on the ballot. Kennedy decided which process he wanted to use to get on the ballot. He then violated the rules of that process.

Now you seem to think that the goalposts are moved because the law is what it has been since 1993. Too bad you are too stupid to understand that rules don't mean everyone has to follow the exact same ones at all times. For instance in football, the rules for tackling a quarterback are not the same as tackling a guard or tackling a running back but the fact that everyone on the football field has to follow the rules doesn't mean the rules are exactly the same for everyone at all times.

ROFLMAO..
Let's see.. who is moving the goal posts...

The rules clearly state that candidates for major parties have a different process than minor parties and a different process than independent candidates.
If someone chooses to run in one category they can not later decide to run in another category. Niki Haley can't decide to run as an independent candidate in Nevada since she ran in the primary for one of the major parties.
Kennedy chose to run as an independent candidate. He could have run as a major party candidate and would have had different standards to get on the ballot. Kennedy decided which process he wanted to use to get on the ballot. He then violated the rules of that process.

Now you seem to think that the goalposts are moved because the law is what it has been since 1993. Too bad you are too stupid to understand that rules don't mean everyone has to follow the exact same ones at all times. For instance in football, the rules for tackling a quarterback are not the same as tackling a guard or tackling a running back but the fact that everyone on the football field has to follow the rules doesn't mean the rules are exactly the same for everyone at all times.

damn you are a fucking idiot

I said that the democrats were using the courts to remove people as democratic options

nothing you have countered has actually been able to contest this FACT

so what goal post am I moving exactly dip shit?

derp derp derp derp

damn you are a fucking idiot

I said that the democrats were using the courts to remove people as democratic options

nothing you have countered has actually been able to contest this FACT

so what goal post am I moving exactly dip shit?

derp derp derp derp

When was anyone removed from a ballot?
Nothing you have presented shows that anyone was removed as a democratic option.

1712179745190-png.1539822

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. repeatedly advanced an argument Monday that President Biden poses a greater threat to democracy than Donald Trump, a comment that drew swift rebukes from several historians and experts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/04/02/rfk-jr-biden-trump-democracy/

What a fucking jerkoff.

This is excellent! He'll encourage more (R)s to vote for himself, taking votes away from #TRE45ON! Brilliant move!

Back