RFK Jr. argues Biden is bigger threat to democracy than Trump, drawing criticism

sorry 15,000 citizens, he needed a running mate. correct, Neither Trump nor Biden needs to known that yet. do what we say, not what we do

The rules are you either need to be selected(along with a running mate) by a party, or run as an independent with a running mate selected. trump and Biden have gone the selected by party route, and Kennedy is running as an independent. Kennedy did try to get selected by a party, but decided he would not be successful.

we call this moving the goal posts

but I proved the rules are not the same - two parties made special rules for themselves as they care about power, not election integrity

There are several other parties on the ballot, not just two.

Goal posts have not been moved.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. repeatedly advanced an argument Monday that President Biden poses a greater threat to democracy than Donald Trump, a comment that drew swift rebukes from several historians and experts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/04/02/rfk-jr-biden-trump-democracy/

What a fucking jerkoff.

Biden is threat to no one but little children. His illegitimate administration is the threat along with the uniparty.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...niffing-another-infant-USUAL-MEDIA-CENSORSHIP

Thanks for your evidence.
It appears your evidence only shows you are an idiot rather than proving anyone was removed from a ballot.

derp derp. you moved the goal post dipshit.

the rules are not the same for everyone. 15,000 citizens wanted to vote for a guy and the shit stains democrats will try to use the courts to stop it - proving they are a much greater threat to democracy

just as I stated.

so go procreate amongst yourself

Russia is old news. They have lied about it for 8 years. The MSM reports what it is told. You have no fucking idea of what is going on and you know it.

Let me see

Some flatulent idiot poster on the internets

Or

The FBI

WOW that was easy

I certainly dont agree with RFK jr on everything....but if it comes down to him, Haley and Newsom then this is my guy.

The alt right is constantly trying to sell us on the claim that the American legal system has zero credibility, but Russian spies have 100% credibility.

What is it with you idiots and Russia? China is who we should be worried about.They own the president and a good part of Congress.

What is it with you idiots and Russia? China is who we should be worried about.They own the president and a good part of Congress.

So you are going to give a pass to Russian interference in our elections? Because now China is trying to interfere supporting trump also.

derp derp. you moved the goal post dipshit.

the rules are not the same for everyone. 15,000 citizens wanted to vote for a guy and the shit stains democrats will try to use the courts to stop it - proving they are a much greater threat to democracy

just as I stated.

so go procreate amongst yourself

Because you have the goal post up your ass doesn't mean I moved them there.

The alt right is constantly trying to sell us on the claim that the American legal system has zero credibility, but Russian spies have 100% credibility.

Trump is not a child rapist. You fucking idiots believe everything you are told by repeatably caught proven liars. Now Joe is an incestuous pig and his daughter's diary is proof.

Back