Rich people whining about paying taxes

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
What do these two graphs tell you?

fedtax04.gif

shareoftax.gif

This was printed by some right wing organization.

Too me it says, although the rich are being taxed at some of the lowest rates of the past two centuries, they are making several times more money.

Cry me a river.

lets not let anything like property rights and principle stand in the way of your opinions watermark.

Didn't any of you guys read the constitution, where it clearly states "Taxation violates property rights, this government shall operate on magic."

Didn't any of you guys read the constitution, where it clearly states "Taxation violates property rights, this government shall operate on magic."

I'm sorry I'm just trolling on this thread.

For a serious debate you can join me in the aptly named: FDR Fascist thread.

I do not whine about paying taxes. Those that get more from our society/country should pay more.
Why I firmly support a flat rate personal income tax with no exemptions.

I do not whine about paying taxes. Those that get more from our society/country should pay more.
Why I firmly support a flat rate personal income tax with no exemptions.

those that get more from society are those that leech and take tax money for food stamps, welfare, (in the future) healthcare, after school programs.. etc.

those that get more from society are those that leech and take tax money for food stamps, welfare, (in the future) healthcare, after school programs.. etc.

Individually they get very little.
Except for medical care for the elderly now that is expensive and rising at more than double the rate of inflation. And that is on a per person basis.
With the number of elderly growing as well as the per person costs rising it will be one of our major porblems in the near future.

I guess we need the bird flu to sweep thru and kill off the elderly. So you youngins can have more toys.

watergerber is a student
on should have to educe a decade of paying taxes before one gives an adult response to parting with thousands annually.

Ok I thought that might be at me spinner. Yep the youngsters have no real idea of what life is all about yet. Lucky for them.

Ok I thought that might be at me spinner. Yep the youngsters have no real idea of what life is all about yet. Lucky for them.

I think it shows how non-hypocritical I am.. I'm a student but I don't support the state paying my loans or anything like that.

Just imagine me when im 40.

Back