Rich people whining about paying taxes

I would like to see a graph telling us how much disposable income everybody has after taxes and necessity bills. That is what would show people---how we hold the majority of our populatin down. If that graph went by percentage I pay out of my profits--I would be above that red line. IMO, all those lines should be a flat line at 0. Yes, we would still have crappy roads and poor public education, but it would stop the resession and possible depression, the housing bubble---you name it. But, that is not going to happen--so hang on--it is going to be a bumpy ride.

I think it shows how non-hypocritical I am.. I'm a student but I don't support the state paying my loans or anything like that.

Just imagine me when im 40.

You sir--are a real American. Most others take welfare like it is owed to them.

How are your tution, books, and other living expenses being paid?

I paid for almost all of my college (some employeers took about 10% of it for me) while I worked full time. I did the first degree working flipping burgers--the other degrees were when I was working in manufacturing. Now I know a lot of libs that never had a job do not realize this--but the manufacturing sector was really pretty good at offering tuition reimbursement (and health insurance) to their employees if they studied the field the employeer is in (like manufacturing). I never really worked at one place long enough to take good advantage of that--so I paid for most of my own, and almost got them finished when I realized we had sold out our manufacturing sector.

All that work and money I paid--just went down the drain. What are you folks going to advise your children get into? It will not be a easy choice---espically with a dem or McCain in office.

I paid for almost all of my college (some employeers took about 10% of it for me) while I worked full time. I did the first degree working flipping burgers--the other degrees were when I was working in manufacturing. Now I know a lot of libs that never had a job do not realize this--but the manufacturing sector was really pretty good at offering tuition reimbursement (and health insurance) to their employees if they studied the field the employeer is in (like manufacturing). I never really worked at one place long enough to take good advantage of that--so I paid for most of my own, and almost got them finished when I realized we had sold out our manufacturing sector.

All that work and money I paid--just went down the drain. What are you folks going to advise your children get into? It will not be a easy choice---espically with a dem or McCain in office.

They don't think of the future for their children. They consider that racist. White people had their turn. We don't deserve a future.

They don't think of the future for their children. They consider that racist. White people had their turn. We don't deserve a future.

And it looks like most won't have one. How much can I take before I quit working for the elite, and becoime a sponge of the system? I don't know. I am hanging on by a thread--and my morality is taking heavy hits. Here are most Americans choices--be a slave for the elite--or give up and suck off the system. Neither to me is a good way of life--but those are the choices most have.

or you could do like the 25% who are the smartest and get a MARKETABLE college edecation and join the elite. tool

I am in the elite :clink:
Well close enough for me. The really rich are mostly pricks. I do not want to become rich enough to have to give up my current friends and become a prick.

I'm not worried about ged's becoming elite.
You lack the refinement, education, and open mindedness.
Your good for the bowling alley and Nascar.

And it looks like most won't have one. How much can I take before I quit working for the elite, and becoime a sponge of the system? I don't know. I am hanging on by a thread--and my morality is taking heavy hits. Here are most Americans choices--be a slave for the elite--or give up and suck off the system. Neither to me is a good way of life--but those are the choices most have.

Could you please describe to me the process you could use to "suck off the system"? I'd really like to find it out.

or you could do like the 25% who are the smartest and get a MARKETABLE college edecation and join the elite. tool

Like you think you are---hahaha--25%--hahahaha

talk about a tool--A selfish tool like you--I call toilet paper.

If I ever meet you--I will use you as such.

Back