Right-Wing Authoritarianism.

You libtards don't understand that globally, America is on the right. You are just communist lite to me but the actual leftists in the world don't respect your claims of being on the left - you are still a capitalist pig to them

you are an authoritarian - I name you. I name every democratic governor that used covid to shut down the economy and schools. I name Fauci who claims HE IS THE SCIENCE
Just as anticipated. No leftist authoritarian identified. Merely bloviation

Thus the authoritarian thinks posting a picture is the same as making an argument. Again, that mere opinion is the only truth.
N00b, you are super-weaksauce.

You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

You just might be the 1st one I ignore here, because you're lookin' pretty damn useless.

No, it is not. Most nations make vaccines available to fight a pandemic. It is called doing good for the people. The Preamble explains it clearly.
Dude, you're the type that if the government mandated everyone wear lifejackets all the time, even while walking around on dry land, you'd do it,

and you'd support that fascism.

Dude, you're the type that if the government mandated everyone wear lifejackets all the time, even while walking around on dry land, you'd do it,

and you'd support that fascism.
That was profoundly stupid. We have made people get vaccinated many times to stop diseases. If there were more crazed rightys like you, smallpox would have wiped us out, polio would be crippling and killing our children. https://www.healthline.com/health/worst-disease-outbreaks-history#hiv

One typically votes with their minds, or at least they should. That probably doesn’t apply to you. Or the right.

Left wing authoritarians? Find some. We already know the right wing one(s).
You can't deny what you are, Dumber. You can't blame your problem on conservatives either.

You libtards don't understand that globally, America is on the right. You are just communist lite to me but the actual leftists in the world don't respect your claims of being on the left - you are still a capitalist pig to them

you are an authoritarian - I name you. I name every democratic governor that used covid to shut down the economy and schools. I name Fauci who claims HE IS THE SCIENCE
Fauci, of course, denies science.

Back