Right-Wing Authoritarianism.

So, I posted more than a few definitions of the word. But to you, that means I posted NO definitions of the word.
No, as I showed, your definitions were nothing but opinion making them not definitions, to which you failed to make any sort of viable rebuttal.

What did you say that was humorous?
240s0x.jpg

The government "healthcare during a pandemic" like...

Forcing everyone to wear a mask even though there's no science or value behind it?

Making everyone stand 6 feet or more apart because there's no science of value in it?

Making everyone stay home even if you lost your job or livelihood in doing that because there was no science in it?

Putting contagious persons in nursing homes where they spread the disease to the most vulnerable persons in society (yes, Cuomo did that remember?)

That sounds pretty damn fascist to me the way the Left uses that word.
You did not have to do those things. You had choice.

I made the wrong call, I took took two death jabs, even I after all that I have seen...after all that I have been through.....massively underestimated how rotted out America has become.

People who would abuse the entire population claiming pandemic, with a bug that humans created in a lab in part with American funding and training, are some of the worst people that have ever lived. We are getting to "That one is not all skin and bones, he must be stealing food....kill him"
Death jabs? You're still here, eh?

You did not have to do those things. You had choice.
Wrong. Depending on the state, you could be criminally charged.

Hell, even joking about it could get you arrested

Right-wing authoritarians
There aren't any. Authoritarianism is left-wing. Individual liberties and representational republic are right-wing.

are highly generally punitive of what they believe is deviant behavior that violates their moral conceptions.
Like the TDS-infected? They're all leftists. Like those who want to imprison all who don't fall for the Global Warming hoax? They're all leftists. Like those who wish to force We the People to be the subjects of medical experiments? Those are all leftists.

Leftists are the authoritarian fuckers.

According to Altemeyer,
Nobody cares.

Back