Right-Wing Authoritarianism.

So you provide a source that talks about authoritarianism and a big-time leader, and cannot see how that hits Trump perfectly. Trump is the Fascist. The government providing healthcare during a pandemic is the opposite of that.
The government "healthcare during a pandemic" like...

Forcing everyone to wear a mask even though there's no science or value behind it?

Making everyone stand 6 feet or more apart because there's no science of value in it?

Making everyone stay home even if you lost your job or livelihood in doing that because there was no science in it?

Putting contagious persons in nursing homes where they spread the disease to the most vulnerable persons in society (yes, Cuomo did that remember?)

That sounds pretty damn fascist to me the way the Left uses that word.

Left-wing totalitarians tend to ignore the mote in their own eye so they can point out the splinter in the eye of another. They'll be directly exclusive while touting their "inclusivity", they'll call others rigid even while trying to cancel another because they have a different opinion, because outside ideas are "intolerant"... They'll ignore the meaning of the word tolerant while literally being intolerant... They'll shout down a speaker while screaming about freedom... They'll ignore the rights of the religious, while touting the 1st Amendment...

It's crazy. It takes deliberate obtuseness to get to this level. Some guy tolerating their neighbor is called "homophobic" because they are not celebrating their neighbor... That is not what tolerating something means..

They literally reject the actual meaning of words and then use the negative to describe others. Totalitarians from the left are the worst. I've believed that every one of them knew what they were doing, but nowadays I wonder, it takes a special kind of self-ignorance to hold these opinions...

They'll yell at someone trying to help someone else through their church because they are not doing it through government and call them unkind because they are doing something that isn't what the leftist will demand. They almost always will say the literal opposite of what is happening, then attribute that same function to those they call "Authoritarian" because they do not do what the leftist wants. Being a libertarian doesn't make one authoritarian, it just means we understand that government is usually the worst path to "help" another.

You'll see them calling someone literally feeding the poor "unkind" because they should be working to get government to do that instead... It's obscene.

Last edited:
Left-wing totalitarians tend to ignore the mote in their own eye so they can point out the splinter in the eye of another. They'll be directly exclusive while touting their "inclusivity", they'll call others rigid even while trying to cancel another because they have a different opinion, because outside ideas are "intolerant"... They'll ignore the meaning of the word tolerant while literally being intolerant... They'll shout down a speaker while screaming about free speech...

It's crazy. It takes deliberate obtuseness to get to this level. Some guy tolerating their neighbor is called "homophobic" because they are not celebrating their neighbor... That is not was tolerating something means..

They literally reject the actual meaning of words and then use the negative to describe others. Totalitarians from the left are the worst. I've believed that every one of them knew what they were doing, but nowadays I wonder, it takes a special kind of self-ignorance to hold these opinions...

They'll yell at someone trying to help someone else through their church because they are not doing it through government and call them unkind because they are doing something that isn't what the leftist will demand. They almost always will say the literal opposite of what is happening, then attribute that same function to those they call "Authoritarian" because they do not do what the leftist wants. Being a libertarian doesn't make one authoritarian, it just means we understand that government is usually the worst path to "help" another.
All the historical writing about fascism is wrong. Good point.

How is offering vaccines for free fascism?
The vaccines aren't "free." Somebody had to pay to make and distribute them. Then demanding you get one--forget just offering them--or else face losing your job, being kept from going in public, requiring you carry a "vaccine passport," etc.? That's all pretty damn fascist if you ask me.

Fascism at work there!

All the historical writing about fascism is wrong. Good point.
qualities of fascism:

dictatorial leader - check - it's why democrats care most about presidential elections when we have 3 equal branches. they don't turnout for congressional votes - they want a strong dictator

centralized autocracy - obviously a check. look at the abortion debates - just allowing sovereignty on this decision at a smaller level pisses you all off

militarism - Ukraine? helllo

forcible suppression of opposition - everything from shutting down covid opposition to wanting to get podcasts shut down. guilty in spades

subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race - derp derp to the libtards that argue this

fascism , Philosophy of government that stresses the primacy and glory of the state, unquestioning obedience to its leader, subordination of the individual will to the state’s authority, and harsh suppression of dissent. Martial virtues are celebrated, while liberal and democratic values are disparaged.

The leadership principle​

Fascists defended the Führerprinzip (“leadership principle”), the belief that the party and the state should have a single leader with absolute power. Hitler was the Führer and Mussolini the Duce, both words for the “leader” who gave the orders that everyone else had to obey. The authority of the leader was often enhanced by his personal charisma.

"SCOTUS said I could not do it, I did it anyways and they dont stop me"
BIDEN re transferring student loan debt to the public books

fascism , Philosophy of government that stresses the primacy and glory of the state, unquestioning obedience to its leader, subordination of the individual will to the state’s authority, and harsh suppression of dissent. Martial virtues are celebrated, while liberal and democratic values are disparaged.

during covid "I am the science"

now who was most apt to criticize that way of thinking? who defended it?

"SCOTUS said I could not do it, I did it anyways and they dont stop me"
BIDEN re transferring student loan debt to the public books
Or:

You WILL get a vaccine or you will lose your job! You WILL get a vaccine and a vaccine passport or you can't travel!

Or:

You WILL get a vaccine or you will lose your job! You WILL get a vaccine and a vaccine passport or you can't travel!
As they were lying to us about everything.....Which was illegal under the Nuremberg standards as there was no informed consent....that would require telling people the truth.

Back