Rittenhouse u-turns after saying he won't vote Trump

OIP.KPn4fASKA2T8p5yEX36ipgHaFZ

Rittenhouse feels he has been betrayed by many of the right wing groups. They collected donations based on his case, and then did absolutely nothing for him. The NRA was the worst, literally refusing to do anything for him.

He realizes apart from the other problems with the reich wing, they are usually a scam.

Conservative campaigner Kyle Rittenhouse has promised to support Donald Trump in November's US election, reversing comments hours earlier that he would vote against him because he was "bad" at protecting gun rights.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/articles/cgrlrzw5550o.amp

MAGAts has gone ugly on him. He lost a lot of folllowers. Time to realize they're in a cult.
Rittenhouse trying to salvage his trashed reputation after paling around with white supremacists.

Too late.

maybe somebody should remind Rittenhouse and the NRA that Trump said Take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Yes lets let Trump take peoples guns away and stomp on their second Amendment rights.
who cares as long as Trump doesn't come after theirs.
and who says he won't after he is done taking away as many Constitutional rights he can from left leaning people.
MAGAS and right wingers had better watch out what they wish for because once they get it and it turns on them and bites them in the ass it is too late to go back to what we had.
Have a nice day

He is a bigger man than most of the left. He got new information and formed new opinions and admitted it.

Anyone still voting democrat must know in their heart by now that it's fucked but don't have the courage of Kyle to admit they were fooled.

maybe somebody should remind Rittenhouse and the NRA that Trump said Take their guns away and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Yes lets let Trump take peoples guns away and stomp on their second Amendment rights.
who cares as long as Trump doesn't come after theirs.
and who says he won't after he is done taking away as many Constitutional rights he can from left leaning people.
MAGAS and right wingers had better watch out what they wish for because once they get it and it turns on them and bites them in the ass it is too late to go back to what we had.
Have a nice day
If you have a gun I would be in favor of someone taking it from you.

But of course you don't because you leftist cunts start shaking like a beat dog when one appears near you.

If you have a gun I would be in favor of someone taking it from you.

But of course you don't because you leftist cunts start shaking like a beat dog when one appears near you.
for one thing I have many and YOU DON'T have the balls to come and get any of them.
and just to let you know there is plenty of ammo to go with them.
and I unlike YOU don't back anybody that wants to take peoples guns away and stomp on their second Amendment rights.
as I said after trump get done taking the left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS what says he doesn't turn around and starts taking YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY?
I unlike YOU don't want a DICTATOR ,
Have a nice day

Back