Rogan's Mouth Still Costing Spotify.

If the book is "Mein Kampf" or "How to Spread COVID to everyone" sure. I have no qualms burning those books, but I find it weird that you wouldn't.

Americans have historically rejected censorship as a tool to stifle thought

You don't believe that Spotify has never reached out to me about a podcast? I guess I'm flattered because I thought no one gave a shit about what I think or had to say...

I don't believe you have made one single effort to get content hosted with Spotify

I don't believe you have made one single effort to get content hosted with Spotify

But I'm entitled to that platform, so they should be reaching out to me, not the other way around.

It's censorship that they haven't reached out to me about a podcast. Have they reached out to you about one?

But I'm entitled to that platform, so they should be reaching out to me, not the other way around.

It's censorship that they haven't reached out to me about a podcast. Have they reached out to you about one?

not how it works, and you are just trolling after having your ass kicked in the real debate

but if you actually want to get in Spotify, you could

Maybe you should tell that to all the Republicans banning Ruby Bridges and Maus.

Maus is a shitty example - we often censor what kids see. But hey, I am totally against that censorship - and I see it for what it is - censorship.

Rogan is for adults, not children to digest

Back