Roll Call...New Member On The Floor

Felex Sanders

First Amendment
Hello, one and all and thanks for having me into your forum. Looking forward to getting to know you and share opinions with you. With that, I turn the floor back to the forum for a reply.

Hey Felix.
Good Luck.

Oh, PS: There's a guy here named 'Legina' that will try to lure you into talking about underage sex, ... then Report you as a Perv, using this '12b Rule'.

Hello, one and all and thanks for having me into your forum. Looking forward to getting to know you and share opinions with you. With that, I turn the floor back to the forum for a reply.

Watch out for trolls, especially the race baiting ones. That would be Volsrock, Bobb, Floater, Text Drivers Are Killers, Flanders = Race baiting. I Love America, Teflon Don, Evmetro, Legion, Truth Detector = Boring, and predictable trolls.

Excellent greetings and I thank all of you. An interesting forum I can see that right now. Good.

One other observation that I have noticed, no big deal, but did want to Alert you just in case, ... Miss Phantasmal, announces she has a 'Butt-Buddy'. Now, I certainly I'm not aware of this kind of activity, so had to look it up:

"Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating the man's anus with a strap-on dildo. This practice may also involve stimulating the male genitalia.
The neologism "pegging" was popularized when it became the winning entry in a contest in Dan Savage's "Savage Love" sex advice column, held after an observation was made that there was no common name or dictionary definition for the act in the English language.[1]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

(has a picture, not sure if it is the actual Miss Phantasmal?)

Anyway, if she drops something and asks you to pick it up, ... think twice before you do that. :thinking:

You said that already.,what a fucking moron.

I think TOP is pointing out the 'possibility' of a sock account. I know this would be outrageous here at JPP, but I've heard it has occurred in the past. (Ever hear of the notorious 'Jar Jar Binks'?)

I think TOP is pointing out the 'possibility' of a sock account. I know this would be outrageous here at JPP, but I've heard it has occurred in the past. (Ever hear of the notorious 'Jar Jar Binks'?)

Socks are legal.Idiot Top still thinks he/she is at Amazon.

Back