Roll Call...New Member On The Floor

One other observation that I have noticed, no big deal, but did want to Alert you just in case, ... Miss Phantasmal, announces she has a 'Butt-Buddy'. Now, I certainly I'm not aware of this kind of activity, so had to look it up:

"Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating the man's anus with a strap-on dildo. This practice may also involve stimulating the male genitalia.
The neologism "pegging" was popularized when it became the winning entry in a contest in Dan Savage's "Savage Love" sex advice column, held after an observation was made that there was no common name or dictionary definition for the act in the English language.[1]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

(has a picture, not sure if it is the actual Miss Phantasmal?)

Anyway, if she drops something and asks you to pick it up, ... think twice before you do that. :thinking:

dude

Phantasmal has told you a million times she doesn't want you

stop stalking her

You obviously never saw a photo.:palm:

He confused the "Coke-bottle four eyes" (as he once referred to that thing right here on JPP) with something else. It happens when we age. First we mix up glasses and chests. Next comes the confusion between male and female. In the last stage, shortly before death, Jack will be slurping up stewed prunes, believing that he's eating the finest of Kobe steak. lol

He confused the "Coke-bottle four eyes" (as he once referred to that thing right here on JPP) with something else. It happens when we age. First we mix up glasses and chests. Next comes the confusion between male and female. In the last stage, shortly before death, Jack will be slurping up stewed prunes, believing that he's eating the finest of Kobe steak. lol

Look, Pumpkin.

Who do you think Felix wants to hammer, ... a slender, athletic type, or ... someone that can't ride a fucking bicycle?

I think TOP is pointing out the 'possibility' of a sock account. I know this would be outrageous here at JPP, but I've heard it has occurred in the past. (Ever hear of the notorious 'Jar Jar Binks'?)

Meesa Notorious JJB.

JarJarRuutu.jpg

Hey Felix.
Good Luck.

Oh, PS: There's a guy here named 'Legina' that will try to lure you into talking about underage sex, ... then Report you as a Perv, using this '12b Rule'.

He banged you. Just like Rune but way smaller. Because Rune is a FUCKING VIKING.

Watch out for trolls, especially the race baiting ones. That would be Volsrock, Bobb, Floater, Text Drivers Are Killers, Flanders = Race baiting. I Love America, Teflon Don, Evmetro, Legion, Truth Detector = Boring, and predictable trolls.

This coming from a simpleminded troll who thanks his own sock :palm:

Back