Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom Agree to Televised Debate

ptif219

Verified User
This should be an interesting debate. This could help DeSantis with his presidental run

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ro...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

State political heavyweights Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and California Gov. Gavin Newsom will meet on the debate stage later this year.

Coined the "The Red State versus Blue State Debate," the 90-minute event will take place in Georgia on Nov. 30.

Fox News's Sean Hannity will be the moderator, and it'll air live during his nightly news program "Hannity" at 9 p.m. EST. The exact location in Georgia is still to be determined.Currently, Mr. Newsom isn't officially vying to take the Democrat Party's nomination away from President Joe Biden.

However, the political divide between the governorships of The Sunshine State and The Golden State has been raised continually in the media as the two defining visions for the nation's future.
Debate, 'Not a Circus'

Mr. DeSantis has also referenced it constantly on his campaign trail.
“We’ve agreed to the debate—provided there is no cheering section, no hype videos, or any of the other crutches DeSantis requested," Mr. Newsom's spokesperson said, according to ABC. "We want a real debate—not a circus.”

DeSantis is boooooring. His speech is slow and numbing. The Reds are into show business loud types like Daffy Donald. Desantis is down in the polls because he has been exposed. The campaign has lost him some of his following.

That will be so much more interesting than the Republican primary "Debates".

We already know the entirety of DeSantis debate plan, and what he will say after the debate...

7snzgc.jpg

It’s the prelude to 2028, both individuals see it as promoting their own ambitions

DeSanctimonious thinks Trump will not be able to run, or his crimes will cripple him. He wants to be the option.
Newsom is much better at speaking and thinking.

DeSantis needs to prove that he can do something well, he has been Scott Walker so far, Newsom is out to prove I think that the Revolution has made the right call in picking him, that it should not instead take M Obama.

DeSantis needs to prove that he can do something well, he has been Scott Walker so far, Newsom is out to prove I think that the Revolution has made the right call in picking him, that it should not instead take M Obama.

You are delusional if you believe Michelle Obama is ever running for president.

I already knew you are delusional.

You are delusional if you believe Michelle Obama is ever running for president.

I already knew you are delusional.

She would not so much run as be installed...as Biden was....but ya I have been saying that it looks like the Revolution has picked Newsom for many months now.

She would not so much run as be installed...as Biden was....but ya I have been saying that it looks like the Revolution has picked Newsom for many months now.

You are loony. When are we getting Newsom? I cant wait..

While intersectionally she is equal with Kamala, and has a higher approval, I do not think Kamala would just quietly step out if they just "crowned" someone without any challenge. She may be lower than Biden on the approval scale, and that's saying something because he's barely above jock itch in popularity, but she chose to be VP because she believes she has a chance to be President herself someday.

The Revolution has amassed more than enough power to make sure their candidate is declared the winner....this so called election is banana republic farce.

WAKEY WAKEY

While intersectionally she is equal with Kamala, and has a higher approval, I do not think Kamala would just quietly step out if they just "crowned" someone without any challenge. She may be lower than Biden on the approval scale, and that's saying something because he's barely above jock itch in popularity, but she chose to be VP because she believes she has a chance to be President herself someday.

What do you mean by intersectionally?

Biden is about the same approval as Trump was at this point in his presidency, if you believe the modern day polls.

She is pissed, which means that the Revolution has not figured out a solution. It might just be that she is going to be told to pound sand....her core base is the same people as Newsom...the CA elite...And Newsom will surely do a better job so the base will go "Newsom over Harris, sure"...what is she going to do about it?

What do you mean by intersectionally?

Biden is about the same approval as Trump was at this point in his presidency, if you believe the modern day polls.

OED definition.

Intersectionality: the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.
"through an awareness of intersectionality, we can better acknowledge and ground the differences among us"

She is pissed, which means that the Revolution has not figured out a solution. It might just be that she is going to be told to pound sand....her core base is the same people as Newsom...the CA elite...And Newsom will surely do a better job so the base will go "Newsom over Harris, sure"...what is she going to do about it?

In your world, why would the base matter, neither would need votes or popularity, "they" (whoever that is) will just install whoever "they" want.
)

Dont forget Agnew, Harris can be dumped if need be, if she betrays the Revolution she will be gone in a heartbeat.

The Revolution has amassed more than enough power to make sure their candidate is declared the winner....this so called election is banana republic farce.

WAKEY WAKEY

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the “Revolution,” might as well say the mice in the tree, about as relevant

Back