Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom Agree to Televised Debate

She is pissed, which means that the Revolution has not figured out a solution. It might just be that she is going to be told to pound sand....her core base is the same people as Newsom...the CA elite...And Newsom will surely do a better job so the base will go "Newsom over Harris, sure"...what is she going to do about it?

I watched that woman on The View... Sunny I think her name is, flat say she would not vote for the Democrats if they get rid of Harris. Because they used intersectionality to make the original pick, that same intersectionality will be the defining characteristic of anyone they will get to replace anybody on the ticket. Since the VP is "next in line" replacing her is going to have to either be at a loss during a primary that they are not holding, or she will need to voluntarily do it, otherwise they will be left holding a bag of "go pound it" when they beg for votes from the intersectional value they disregarded.

Actually she said, "We will not vote for you". At that time the conversation was about Biden selecting a new VP. Now you are reaching deeper and even more insulting... You don't get to replace a black woman with a rich white guy in today's Democratic Party.

Dont forget that Joes Brain (Jill) has sided with Harris, likely because they both understand that both are about to be cashiered by the Revolution....its time almost for the Big Switch.

"FOR UTOPIA!"

OED definition.

Intersectionality: the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.
"through an awareness of intersectionality, we can better acknowledge and ground the differences among us"

Do you believe Michelle is at all likely to run for president?

They are not the same "internationally" Michelle is of African slave American dissent.

Kamilla is of Indian and Jamaican/African dissent.

I watched that woman on The View... Sunny I think her name is, flat say she would not vote for the Democrats if they get rid of Harris. Because they used intersectionality to make the original pick, that same intersectionality will be the defining characteristic of anyone they will get to replace anybody on the ticket. Since the VP is "next in line" replacing her is going to have to either be at a loss during a primary that they are not holding, or she will need to voluntarily do it, otherwise they will be left holding a bag of "go pound it" when they beg for votes from the intersectional value they disregarded.

Actually she said, "We will not vote for you". At that time the conversation was about Biden selecting a new VP. Now you are reaching deeper and even more insulting... You don't get to replace a black woman with a rich white guy in today's Democratic Party.

I understand your point, and it makes sense, but I do not believe Kamilla is as terrible as you guys think. In fact I think she is better than Biden.

Do you believe Michelle is at all likely to run for president?

They are not the same "internationally" Michelle is of African slave American dissent.

Kamilla is of Indian and Jamaican/African dissent.

No, and I believe that even if they want to at this point replacing Biden will be difficult with any person other than Kamala due to the fact of what I would call her "intersectional value"... Newsom is low on that value chart, White Guys Have It Good, is the message we hear all the time.

Anyway, I think that if the DNC doesn't change and start supporting a primary very soon they will have backed themselves into a corner and the only pathway out with a candidate other than pResident Biden or Kamala will be between Scylla and Charybdis.

America will be in much more desperate condition a year from now as the collapse continues....The Revolution betraying WOKE ideology (which is nonsense anyway) to do the Big Switch wont be much of a problem......the Revolution rank and file will continue to do as they are told.

I understand your point, and it makes sense, but I do not believe Kamilla is as terrible as you guys think. In fact I think she is better than Biden.

I think her brain does function and that's a plus, however her popularity among the voters is lower than Biden's and he has around 70% of the nation thinking someone else should run. I think Kamala is a better choice than Biden, but I don't think she's a winning option.

America will be in much more desperate condition a year from now as the collapse continues....The Revolution betraying WOKE ideology (which is nonsense anyway) to do the Big Switch wont be much of a problem......the Revolution rank and file will continue to do as they are told.

I hope I find a job soon. I don't want to be unemployed or only part time employed as I am now during the economic apocalypse that appears to be almost upon us. Of course that may be my perspective talking. I'm getting certified before I start looking again because just experience wasn't cutting it. LOL

I hope I find a job soon. I don't want to be unemployed or only part time employed as I am now during the economic apocalypse that appears to be almost upon us.

It is and it will last for decades.

I should mention that the really big threat to the Revolution is that those who took the Death Jabs start dying in large numbers, big enough that no one can anymore pretend that they are not poison. That wont change America being ashes but it might generate a counter revolution, which would change who is in charge of the ashes.

If the Revolution had any smarts they would make the death jabs illegal right now, so that if a lot of people end up dead they could plausibly blame it all on Trump....but of course they are not.

No, and I believe that even if they want to at this point replacing Biden will be difficult with any person other than Kamala due to the fact of what I would call her "intersectional value"... Newsom is low on that value chart, White Guys Have It Good, is the message we hear all the time.

Anyway, I think that if the DNC doesn't change and start supporting a primary very soon they will have backed themselves into a corner and the only pathway out with a candidate other than pResident Biden or Kamala will be between Scylla and Charybdis.

I agree, I do not think a lot of Democrats are looking for a "way out". I know you disagree but I think objectively Biden has done a very good job, especially from a Democrats perspective.

I agree, I do not think a lot of Democrats are looking for a "way out". I know you disagree but I think objectively Biden has done a very good job, especially from a Democrats perspective.

You FantasyLand Creatures will be shoved into reality sooner rather than later.

This will be very painful for you.

The reality: https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/half-of-dem-voters-want-new-2024-pick-biden-even-with-trump-poll/

Half of Dems want someone else. You, and the other blue dog Dems, may think that way, but half want someone else, and that number is not getting smaller as time rolls on.

from the link said:
Although Biden is a near-certainty to be nominated for a second term next summer, only 45% of likely primary voters want the 80-year-old to be the party’s standard-bearer, while 50% want someone else, according to the New York Times/Siena College survey out Tuesday.

A plurality of Democrats who don’t want Biden renominated (39%) say their aversion is due to his advanced age, while another 20% say he hasn’t done a good enough job to earn a second term. Still another 14% said they would prefer someone new.

I think her brain does function and that's a plus, however her popularity among the voters is lower than Biden's and he has around 70% of the nation thinking someone else should run. I think Kamala is a better choice than Biden, but I don't think she's a winning option.

I dont know if she is a winning options or not, but I do not pay attention to polling data for such reason, modern polling is very measurable and has proven very inaccurate...

Biden has put together a very good team that has done a lot of good for America. He has stayed away from wedge issues and has not injected himself into the national discussion on issues. He or his people have not gotten us into any wars but very effectively led the coalition to hold Russia to its borders.

My best guess is that Biden beats Trump by even more than last time if they turn out to be the nominees, which looks like the most likely senario.

The reality: https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/half-of-dem-voters-want-new-2024-pick-biden-even-with-trump-poll/

Half of Dems want someone else. You, and the other blue dog Dems, may think that way, but half want someone else, and that number is not getting smaller as time rolls on.

Like I said, I dont put a lot of faith in modern day polling. I want someone else, but I am generally out of step with most Democrats. Id be interested in what likely primary voters say, but I do not know how one would poll that accurately these days.

Like I said, I dont put a lot of faith in modern day polling. I want someone else, but I am generally out of step with most Democrats. Id be interested in what likely primary voters say, but I do not know how one would poll that accurately these days.

Unfortunately, your primary voters have been silenced. They will not get to do the one accurate poll type, you know using democracy they would vote. Your party has ensured no democratic processes will be utilized when selecting the nominee of your party.

Unfortunately, your primary voters have been silenced. They will not get to do the one accurate poll type, you know using democracy they would vote. Your party has ensured no democratic processes will be utilized when selecting the nominee of your party.

Are you pretending that does not happen with both major parties when there is a sitting president?

I agree its bad, but its both parties that do it, and you know it. Pretend otherwise if you wish.

DeSantis is boooooring. His speech is slow and numbing. The Reds are into show business loud types like Daffy Donald. Desantis is down in the polls because he has been exposed. The campaign has lost him some of his following.

DeSamtis is still number 2 but this is not about the election

Back