Ron DeSantis and Gavin Newsom Agree to Televised Debate

Rebuilding after the disaster that was trump is doing good for America. Being the disaster that is trump is not good for America.

Yeah, way to piss on Americans' backs and tell them it's raining. Fuck off, lying commie douchebag.

Do you know how I know you are wrong about Biden being a zillion times worse than Stalin and Hitler combined... You would not have been free to say such things about Stalin or Hitler. We know your allegations are false, because you can make your allegations.

They're working on that as you lie. The thing is..I have a deeper knowledge of the internet than a lot of people do.

I've been playing with it since 1996. I learned a lot of things from a lot of very smart people.

Even teh Apple Manson guy. That guy was no chump. I was one of very few PC guys allowed in their room without instant reset.

And even then sometimes I'd sock in and see how long it took to get the <>< I was on to get hosed.

They could hose you in under 2 minutes if they wanted to.

They were serious bidness. I was allowed to hang out, and that was a privilege, I learned a lot of stuff.

Any time I went in there, you had to tell them who you were immediately, or else they'd cancel your shit within 2 minutes.

And that's if you were accepted.

Once they go (your handle)-?

You better tell 'em, or you're gone within 2 minutes. They had pretty good security.

I wasn't even a Macfag, but the skills have to be respected. I came from the other side of the aisle.

They let me in because I did some notable things that they recognized..but if they didn't want me there? I would never have been there more than 2 minutes.

They would clam up until the unknown in the room was gone. And gone they would be within 2 minutes every time.

I saw it happen many a time besides the times I decided to make it me to call them Macfags. :laugh:

Macfags or not, them motherfuckers were elite.

Manson and uh..The Woz. They made the phreaking tools.

Last edited:
They're working on that as you lie. The thing is..I have a deeper knowledge of the internet than a lot of people do.

I've been playing with it since 1996. I learned a lot of things from a lot of very smart people.

Even teh Apple Manson guy. That guy was no chump. I was one of very few PC guys allowed in their room without instant reset.

And even then sometimes I'd sock in and see how long it took to get the <>< I was on to get hosed.

They were serious bidness.

Just look at what they have already done, and they are just getting warmed up.

There will be massive piles of bodies this time.

Just look at what they have already done, and they are just getting warmed up.

There will be massive piles of bodies this time.

They will regret it. Right before they die.

A few bodies and/or grave injustices is all it will take for America to wash over them like a tide, cleansing everything.

They will regret it. Right before they die.

A few bodies is all it will take for America to wash over them like a tide, cleansing everything.

Revenge against God for the crime of being was always going to have a bitter end.

These Modern Morons are certainly in for a shock.

Pain is the teacher of last resort.

Get that asshole ready, as Carlin warned you there is about to be a huge dick all the way up it.

trump has been criminally indicted, and is going to have several felony criminal trials. If that is not enough to change your mind about nominating him, then nothing will. No matter what happens, half the Republican Party will be calling it the "Democrats illegal court cases." That means DeSantis is toast.

Put another way, the worse trump does, and the better DeSantis does, the more trump's base will see DeSantis as the great betrayer. The base will be around after trump is gone, so it will make it impossible for DeSantis to win nominations in future elections.

Depends how it goes. If Democrats illegal court cases work and Trump has to drop out DeSantis will be the next president. I am good with Trump or DeSantis

The Modern Morons are supreme narcissists, if you have not even learned this yet then you are nowhere.

This should be an interesting debate. This could help DeSantis with his presidental run

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ro...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Gavin Newsome will make an idiot out of DeSantis why on earth would he want to debate him? Only the rightwing moron will be able to watch it and claim DeSantis has won. DeSantis is an unlikeable shithead that is going nowhere as far as a presidential run. Nikki Haley is a far better choice for republicans than the homophobic child.

Back