Ron Paul does not accept the theory of evolution

it means his views are completely out of the universally accepted scientific mainstream, and he wouldn't be a good president for national science policy.

What medical school did he get accepted to, if he discounts evolutionary biology?

it means his views are completely out of the universally accepted scientific mainstream, and he wouldn't be a good president for national science policy.

What medical school did he get accepted to, if he discounts evolutionary biology?

Cypress, I know many doctors who do not accept the theory of evolution. I don't think they ask you that on the entrance questionaire for medical school.

Hillary believes that the son of god was born without conception and then was killed and rose from the dead.

among other stories

Cypress, I know many doctors who do not accept the theory of evolution. I don't think they ask you that on the entrance questionaire for medical school.

So they must be puzzled by the fact that bacteria and viruses evolve and change.

That's not a doctor I'm going to see. :)

I get errors from flash when I watch you tube vids. I only go to see the part where he said the question was inappropriate before it crashed.

Did he claim a belief in God's creation of human life or argue against evolution entirely?

This indicates to me the first...
http://www.shanktified.com/archives/ron-paul-campaign-on-evolution/

What candidate denies God created human life?

evolution is not about the genesis of life.

Its about the natural selection and evolution of species.

evolution is not about the genesis of life.

Its about the natural selection and evolution of species.

Of course, but many read it as being about the genesis of life. That may have been the way he took it there, the question is not even audible.

I would expect Ron to give a better answer, though. The "just a theory" (and that is all I have found on the response... don't know if there was more) is way below him.

Yep, looks he was talking about the genesis of life.

http://www.indecision2008.com/blog.jhtml?c=v&m=94198

I think it's a theory. The theory of evolution. I don't accept it, you know, as a theory... It's not the most important issue for me to make the difference in my life to understand the exact origin. I think the Creator... that I know who created us, every one of us, and created the universe, and the precise time and manner... I just don't think we're at the point where anybody has absolute proof on either side...

I would hope he would make a clearer answer. But there aint any candidate that is going to argue that God did not create the universe and life, so who gives a shit?

Well he's an OBGYN doctor so I assume he went to some type of med school right?

But I don't remember ever hearing Hillary saying she doesn't believe in evolution. I'm Christian and believe in God and all that but I also believe in evolution. I guess you can't believe in both huh? :rolleyes:

Hillary believes that the son of god was born without conception and then was killed and rose from the dead.

among other stories

Back