Ron Paul does not accept the theory of evolution

Hey, I have a theory that we're all made out of fairy dust. What does that prove? Shit.

Believe in GAWD because it's the ONLY WAY!

thank you for playing another exciting round of "Who's the bigger Partisan worshipper?"

Evolution of species is an incontrovertible scientific fact.

Even I was able muster the ability to call Dennis Kucinich kooky, for his UFO comments.

Ron Paul allegedly has a broad scientific education as a Doctor, yet Ronbots try to help Dr. Paul spin his way out of comments that he doesn't accept evolutionary theory.

Nicely done! :)

thank you for playing another exciting round of "Who's the bigger Partisan worshipper?"

Evolution of species is an incontrovertible scientific fact.

Even I was able muster the ability to call Dennis Kucinich kooky, for his UFO comments.

Ron Paul allegedly has a broad scientific education as a Doctor, yet Ronbots try to help Dr. Paul spin his way out of comments that he doesn't accept evolutionary theory.

Nicely done! :)
What spin? I posted his quote. How many times have I said that Ron Paul is the Kucinich of the R Primary?

Get real. You simply read what you want.

I ain't defending Ron Paul, but as long as the dude don't try to make an amendment banning gay marraige and doesn't try to force his religion on me, I'm still cool with him being president whether or not he believes in evolution.

I ain't defending Ron Paul, but as long as the dude don't try to make an amendment banning gay marraige and doesn't try to force his religion on me, I'm still cool with him being president whether or not he believes in evolution.

Well, I of course wasn't going to vote for ron paul.

But, I refuse to vote for anyone - even a democrat - who is dismissive of evolution. It's the sign of a mind that puts faith over facts (isn't that what libertarians do anyway :) j/k). And personally, I sick and tired of faith-driven policy.

Plus everyone knows they don't give two shits about religion, except around election time. That's the actual reason, just so your misinformed ignorant ass won't be quite as stupid anymore.
Every single one of the Dems running have religious beliefs. They just think they should remain between them and god. We are not electing a religious leader and I don't care what myth my leader buys into. I want to know what they are going to do as president. This is the problem with fundie christians, they believe that NOT regulating some behavior is tantamount to endorsing it, they think that if you teach kids about safer sex practices you are encouraging sex in teens (cause if they didn't teach it, teens would NEVER have sex /sarcasm) and that if you were to decriminalize drugs you are sending the message that drugs are good mmmmkay. It is NOT the business of the government to save my soul. Hell I sold that useless thing years ago.

Back