Ron Paul does not accept the theory of evolution

But I don't remember ever hearing Hillary saying she doesn't believe in evolution. I'm Christian and believe in God and all that but I also believe in evolution. I guess you can't believe in both huh? :rolleyes:

That's why this issue is so stupid. What does it mean to "believe in" evolution?

Some take it to mean you don't believe in god, some take it to mean that all morality is ridiculous and the strongest and smartest should actively seek to destroy the weaker people by any means necessary because it's their "destiny".

But I don't remember ever hearing Hillary saying she doesn't believe in evolution. I'm Christian and believe in God and all that but I also believe in evolution. I guess you can't believe in both huh? :rolleyes:

I am starting to think that somebody has way too much time on their hands!

Water, nobody asked Hillary. They don't ask those kind of stupid questions at dem debates.

I do agree with you that the argument is silly. You can believe in God and that evolution isn't just a theory and it's actual science. I'm with Jimmy Carter on this one. I saw an interview with him once and he was asked about the subject and he said if there's over whelming proof of the science no matter what it is than go with that.

That's why this issue is so stupid. What does it mean to "believe in" evolution?

Some take it to mean you don't believe in god, some take it to mean that all morality is ridiculous and the strongest and smartest should actively seek to destroy the weaker people by any means necessary because it's their "destiny".

And I said I never heard her say it. I don't think I mentioned anything about debates. And of course they don't ask about stuff like that because democratic primary voters don't care about crap like that. They care more about serious issues instead of who is more Godly and who has more guns.

Water, nobody asked Hillary. They don't ask those kind of stupid questions at dem debates.

The theory of evolutionary biology is the basis for just about all modern medical science. The dudes got a mail-order degree.

Huh....!

That is why the righties want to throw medical science out the window.
Bring back the leeches and exorcisms.

Uhhh uscit...Modern medicine still uses leeches and maggots to treat infected wounds! And Doctors still exorcise bad or severly injured body parts...:eek:

Back