Ron Paul Mr. StormFront In Chief

Not my fault...........

I'm going to have to disagree. I think for it to qualify as a decent jab it should have to make sense.

D&D(Dumb and Dumber) you and Digi Dave...failed English 101...try again Ms.Self proclaimed coolest member of the board You aren't cool or hot...just a boring lonely housewife...waiting for soco and Bac to save you...when DD is busy...:cof1:

YOu guys should get together so you can 69 eachother and toss eachothers salads for real instead this cyber circle jerk you engage in. Hell invite BB and he can be the pivot man.

Why is it that after an intense skewering, radical leftists always talk about man on man action?

Why is it that after an intense skewering, radical leftists always talk about man on man action?

Don't worry beefy. I understand. I'd try to use humor to deflect the fact that A$munch and BB are on YOUR side.

Don't worry beefy. I understand. I'd try to use humor to deflect the fact that A$munch and BB are on YOUR side.

Tell me the story again about why the mormon missionary kids turned pink when you answered the door.

So show me where the federal government's hiring of preferred minorities has led to a systematic and institutional discrimination against the white man. Show me where it has hurt the employment status of white men across the country. AA was created to counter the century of Jim Crow racism and the institutionalized affects of that racism. You have to really not know shit about history and jim crow and racism to equate AA with Jim Crow. They aren't in the same ballpark, they aren't even the same game.

There are charts there. There are cases that have been won in court. Im not going to spoon feed you.

I've never equated AA with jim crow, but they are both wrong.

Explain to me succintly how aa is not racial discrimination, or why white males do not have the same rights as others. Take your pick.

In your world, when does racial/ gender discrimination against white males end?

D&D(Dumb and Dumber) you and Digi Dave...failed English 101...try again Ms.Self proclaimed coolest member of the board You aren't cool or hot...just a boring lonely housewife...waiting for soco and Bac to save you...when DD is busy...:cof1:

English 101: A Period goes at the end of a sentence, and seperates one sentence from another.

Intense skewering hasn't happened to the left in this time of INTENSE right-wing rejection.

besides, were usually talking to republicans .. which justifies the man on man thing.

Why is it that right-wingers are crying fowl when they have been attacking those they don't agree with for years?

Intense skewering hasn't happened to the left in this time of INTENSE right-wing rejection.

besides, were usually talking to republicans .. which justifies the man on man thing.

Why is it that right-wingers are crying fowl when they have been attacking those they don't agree with for years?

We're talking about me skewering Socrtease. What are you ranting about?

There are charts there. There are cases that have been won in court. Im not going to spoon feed you.

I've never equated AA with jim crow, but they are both wrong.

Explain to me succintly how aa is not racial discrimination, or why white males do not have the same rights as others. Take your pick.

In your world, when does racial/ gender discrimination against white males end?
When the playing fields are level. When 5 generations of active racial discrimination are overcome. When 5 generations worth of unequal education and unequal employment practices are undone. It should not be a policy that continues in perpetuity. However two generations have barely gone by and what took over one hundred years to do will not be undone overnight. But you keep pretending that If I cut your foot off you run as fast as me.

LMAO...

YOu guys should get together so you can 69 eachother and toss eachothers salads for real instead this cyber circle jerk you engage in. Hell invite BB and he can be the pivot man.

Let's see el beefy is straight..asshat is straight... BB is straight...we all get somewhat laid on a regular basis(the opposite sex).. you claim we pick on women, not hardly, that would be y'all... we have DD,bac,cippie,soco and US hick who patronize 'circle jerk' and say boo hoo po babies all the time...now what was your point again Mr.Divorce attorney who preys on the 'down trodden' housewives for a good time...eh! Y'all have been run over by the:moos: way too many times... Get use to it soco!:cof1:

When the playing fields are level. When 5 generations of active racial discrimination are overcome. When 5 generations worth of unequal education and unequal employment practices are undone. It should not be a policy that continues in perpetuity. However two generations have barely gone by and what took over one hundred years to do will not be undone overnight. But you keep pretending that If I cut your foot off you run as fast as me.

"levelling the playing field" is the most hackneyed metaphoir in a while. How will you determine when it has been achieved? How many white lives must be ruined by your racial discrimination before it stops?

Do you think it's the governments job to regulate personal success along racial lines? Your views are sickening.

"levelling the playing field" is the most hackneyed metaphoir in a while. How will you determine when it has been achieved? How many white lives must be ruined by your racial discrimination before it stops?

Do you think it's the governments job to regulate personal success along racial lines? Your views are sickening.

Where is Watermark when you need him?

"ZOMG!"

***sigh***

English 101: A Period goes at the end of a sentence, and seperates one sentence from another.

Only a finished sentence not a continuing or incomplete sentence used for effect...thus the(...) congradulations you passed Middle School English...simple sentences ending with a period...I am impressed...or not!:rolleyes:

Only a finished sentence not a continuing or incomplete sentence used for effect...thus the(...) congradulations you passed Middle School English...simple sentences ending with a period...I am impressed...or not!:rolleyes:

"D&D(Dumb and Dumber) you and Digi Dave...failed English 101...try again Ms.Self proclaimed coolest member of the board You aren't cool or hot...just a boring lonely housewife...waiting for soco and Bac to save you...when DD is busy..."

Extra credit for anyone that sees where the period belongs!

There will be no period.................

"D&D(Dumb and Dumber) you and Digi Dave...failed English 101...try again Ms.Self proclaimed coolest member of the board You aren't cool or hot...just a boring lonely housewife...waiting for soco and Bac to save you...when DD is busy..."

Extra credit for anyone that sees where the period belongs!

until I am thru playing with you and yours..but to be fair... for your simple effort... I did miss a period since I continued my rant after 'board' starting with a capital' 'Y' I forgot to place my traditional (...) after board...so ya got me on that one...kudos dimwit!:rolleyes:

Back