Ron Paul Mr. StormFront In Chief

until I am thru playing with you and yours..but to be fair... for your simple effort... I did miss a period since I continued my rant after 'board' starting with a capital' 'Y' I forgot to place my traditional (...) after board...so ya got me on that one...kudos dimwit!:rolleyes:

You might also want to capitalize the first word in a sentence.

If he has to think about punctuation AND what he is going to write his brain will short out and he will drool even more than normal. I know I know go back to chasing lonely divorced women blah blah blah. YOur one line posts are only a step above AHZ. And occasionally they are truly witty.

If he has to think about punctuation AND what he is going to write his brain will short out and he will drool even more than normal. I know I know go back to chasing lonely divorced women blah blah blah. YOur one line posts are only a step above AHZ. And occasionally they are truly witty.

Your condescension is unwarranted, considering my record of repeatedly destroying your pro-discrimination arguments.

Wow "condescending", mutliple syllables and everything. Must have found that on one of the boards over at stormfront.

I use many multisyllable words. Unwarranted condescension is not a substitute for persuasive argument. Who gave you the impression that it was? You should slap that person for making you look foolish in public.

Right ....!

Wow "condescending", mutliple syllables and everything. Must have found that on one of the boards over at stormfront.

This from the wonderful divorce attorney who uses phrases like...'Put honey and glass on my dick' and do Ann Coulter...yep real class soco!:rolleyes:

This from the wonderful divorce attorney who uses phrases like...'Put honey and glass on my dick' and do Ann Coulter...yep real class soco!:rolleyes:

BeeBee brain is asking Soc to put honey and glass on his weenie, folks, what kind of homo dating board has this become while I had my back turned? I do not mind homos so much, butt, this is ridiculous? We have ladies here, and also, Asshat?

BeeBee brain is asking Soc to put honey and glass on his weenie, folks, what kind of homo dating board has this become while I had my back turned? I do not mind homos so much, butt, this is ridiculous? We have ladies here, and also, Asshat?

Read closer, dimwit. He's referencing Socrtease's own previously stated desires. Have you had any luck combatting your innate stupidity lately?

Why am I not surprised to find you in the thick of this homeroticas buttfest, Gonzo?
YOu know you are latent. You wake up in a cold sweat at night thinking about a huge blue veined diamond cutter parting your ass cheeks and riding you like Secretariat down the home stretch. As much as you use the word "butt". S'ok I won't tell anyone

YOu know you are latent. You wake up in a cold sweat at night thinking about a huge blue veined diamond cutter parting your ass cheeks and riding you like Secretariat down the home stretch. As much as you use the word "butt". S'ok I won't tell anyone

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of that post...thanks.

Hey dimwit follow the postings... soco said he would put 'Ground Glass with honey on his dick' to do Ann Coulter...at least he was thinking about women albeit it was a sick comment...but yours is even sicker...!

Just admit it you are a 'gay cabellero'...we won't blush...the truth is mighty!:rolleyes:

Back