Ron Paul on Black Radio!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
I was listening to a Black radio station in the NY tri-state area last night when someone called up about Ron Paul. It was quite hilarious because the guy who was from Florida was obviously flusterd and couldn't manage to get one complete sentence out. He mentioned something about Ron Paul dealing with issues and but he couldn't articulate what those issues were. So they cut him off and simply said, a lot of people support Ron Paul......and then they went to talk about Obama.

Well, according to previous assumptions, if he is on that radio it must mean he is black....

:D

He probably was trying to read and didn't know to shut off his radio. Confused himself with the delay. It happens often to people who aren't used to calling into radio stations.

I guess we have all been remiss in giving credit to Ron Paul for not calling into these shows and asking people about their bling-bling.

Mitt Romney has shown us that having the sense not to do that, is something after all.

I guess we have all been remiss in giving credit to Ron Paul for not calling into these shows and asking people about their bling-bling.
Mitt Romney has shown us that having the sense not to do that, is something after all.

LOL

That's a pretty racist description of said radio station. I bet you don't refer to the major radio stations in your town as "white radio stations" (nor should you).

That's a pretty racist description of said radio station. I bet you don't refer to the major radio stations in your town as "white radio stations" (nor should you).
Are you sure they don't? We don't have stations sectioned off by "race" around here, so I wouldn't know.

Well they are. :clink:

I, for one, ONLY listen to WHITE-ass radio. And I support everyones right to only listen to BLACK-ass radio.

That's it. I'm going to make my "Higher taxes, soft on crime" party racist too.

There are latino stations in my area and we have the jewish network on Television among other things. I don't consider it racist.

Back