Ron Paul on Black Radio!

I would think all radio stations are ultraviolet, or whatever the frequency of radio waves are supposed to look, if we could see them with the human eye.
They aren't ultra-violet. Some people can see in that spectrum. It would drive them nuts...

Whatever happend...

to MoTown?That was great music without all the gang banger blackmusic of today...dunno...maybe blackascoalass...has the answer...certainly not me!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The negros got a bit crazy with their freedoms! I still think it was the wrong thing to do. Things were so much better whenever different people kept to their own kind.

Uhhh ... "ultraviolet" makes a lot more sense than genetics?

ok ..
He was talking about the radio waves. You think there are genetics in radio waves? It seems unlikely that the media has any genetics involved, and if it did there likely would be other names for the "races" of radio waves.

He was talking about the radio waves. You think there are genetics in radio waves? It seems unlikely that the media has any genetics involved, and if it did there likely would be other names for the "races" of radio waves.

In fact I do believe "genetics" is important to radio and to thosw who listen to it.

Black radio exists to satisfy those who choose to listen to black music and the black perspective, no differently than latin radio, or asian radio.

Radio demographics are also determined by style, be it right-wing talk radio, which caters to whites, or country radio, which caters to whites.

Is there supposed to be an argument somewhere here?

In fact I do believe "genetics" is important to radio and to thosw who listen to it.

Black radio exists to satisfy those who choose to listen to black music and the black perspective, no differently than latin radio, or asian radio.

Radio demographics are also determined by style, be it right-wing talk radio, which caters to whites, or country radio, which caters to whites.

:rolleyes: Charlie Rich is Black and does country and mo town is accepted by black and white listeners...why do you hate black and white music?

:rolleyes: Charlie Rich is Black and does country and mo town is accepted by black and white listeners...why do you hate black and white music?

Why are you stupid?

I haven't said a word about "hating black or white music."

The vast majority of people who listen to and buy Hip Hop/Rap music are white.

Why are you so stupid?

Again, taken way to personally. You are not a radio wave. Those have no genetics they are simply a wave of energy flying through the air. Amazing for a person who takes everything so literally to suddenly be incapable of understanding that an energy wave doesn't have a gene to speak of, and if it did I am sure the radio waves would likely have different names for the genes they wanted to make fun of. Radio waves are not "black" or "white" they are AM or FM...

Now you are speaking of audience, when he spoke of actual energy waves.

Again, taken way to personally. You are not a radio wave. Those have no genetics they are simply a wave of energy flying through the air. Amazing for a person who takes everything so literally to suddenly be incapable of understanding that an energy wave doesn't have a gene to speak of, and if it did I am sure the radio waves would likely have different names for the genes they wanted to make fun of. Radio waves are not "black" or "white" they are AM or FM...

Now you are speaking of audience, when he spoke of actual energy waves.

Amazing that someone who doesn't take things literally, doesn't understand genetics = audience.

Audiences are black, white, hispanic, country, and whatever.

No matter what semantics you use, Ron Paul on black radio is a joke waiting to happen.

Amazing that someone who doesn't take things literally, doesn't understand genetics = audience.

Audiences are black, white, hispanic, country, and whatever.

No matter what semantics you use, Ron Paul on black radio is a joke waiting to happen.
Your post made fun of him because he supposedly didn't understand something. I am now explaining to you what he said because you can't seem to comprehend. He spoke of radio waves, you speak of audience. You are comparing apples to oranges and answering "onion".

Your post made fun of him because he supposedly didn't understand something. I am now explaining to you what he said because you can't seem to comprehend. He spoke of radio waves, you speak of audience. You are comparing apples to oranges and answering "onion".

No .. what you're looking for is an argument .. which you don't have.

I repeat .. regardless of what semantics you use, Ron Paul on black radio (black audience, black perspective) is a joke waiting to happen.

Can you make onionade out of that?

Guys, there is a definite black culture. It's not merely about the color of your skin. I mean, think about all the other stations, dedicated to a specific culture? Who would say that one wouldn't pop up about specifically African-American culture? I also doubt that people who have black skin but aren't really a part of that culture listen to black radio stations.

Guys, there is a definite black culture. It's not merely about the color of your skin. I mean, think about all the other stations, dedicated to a specific culture? Who would say that one wouldn't pop up about specifically African-American culture? I also doubt that people who have black skin but aren't really a part of that culture listen to black radio stations.

Correct, and as I stated the majority of Hip Hop/Rap buyers are white .. but the style of the radio station remains the same.

As you stated, skin color is less important than taste in media.

No .. what you're looking for is an argument .. which you don't have.

I repeat .. regardless of what semantics you use, Ron Paul on black radio (black audience, black perspective) is a joke waiting to happen.

Can you make onionade out of that?
LOL. I'm not looking for an argument. I was simply pointing out why he said something about how it is ridiculous to call radio waves "black" or "white" which you jumped on and said something about the audience.

I agree with "black radio" meaning the audience and am not "arguing" about that at all.

Either you have suddenly graduated from the Canadian Kid school of Reading Incomprehension, or you are "accusing" me of saying something about which I have made no comment other than to bring up the one point. The guy you attempted to "insult" and you were not speaking on the same subject and therefore your insult fell flat. The attempt to defend a crappy insult on another poster is weakness, not strength.

I simply point out that the poster you were making fun of was saying nothing at all about the audience but rather making a remark about the radio waves in an attempt at sardonic humor (it failed, yes, but it was still clear what he was talking about).

It was sarcasm...............

Why are you stupid?

I haven't said a word about "hating black or white music."

The vast majority of people who listen to and buy Hip Hop/Rap music are white.

Why are you so stupid?

Did you miss the smilie...:rolleyes: and friend you are the stupid one as damo pointed out...I may add you lack a sense of humor also...
:shock:

I was just trolling, in case anyone was cretin enough to mistake "the color of radio waves" as serious opinion. Its not exactly Jon Stewert and Stephen Colbert stuff, but it works for internet forums...

LOL. I'm not looking for an argument. I was simply pointing out why he said something about how it is ridiculous to call radio waves "black" or "white" which you jumped on and said something about the audience.

I agree with "black radio" meaning the audience and am not "arguing" about that at all.

Either you have suddenly graduated from the Canadian Kid school of Reading Incomprehension, or you are "accusing" me of saying something about which I have made no comment other than to bring up the one point. The guy you attempted to "insult" and you were not speaking on the same subject and therefore your insult fell flat. The attempt to defend a crappy insult on another poster is weakness, not strength.

I simply point out that the poster you were making fun of was saying nothing at all about the audience but rather making a remark about the radio waves in an attempt at sardonic humor (it failed, yes, but it was still clear what he was talking about).

ok .. I guess.

Back