Ron Paul on Black Radio!

I don't get into what you call humor, nor Damo it seems.

And "stupid" .. I'm far from stupid.

That, I'd call humor.
Sarcasm isn't "LOL" humor usually. That you don't attempt to pick up on it isn't a sign of you being humorless. But you should at least recognize it as a form of communication, otherwise portions of your life are going to make no sense at all.

White guy who just won the dunking contest says, "I don't know how I did it, because white men can't jump!"

You, "But, but, but...., I just saw you jumping..."

Sarcasm isn't "LOL" humor usually. That you don't attempt to pick up on it isn't a sign of you being humorless. But you should at least recognize it as a form of communication, otherwise portions of your life are going to make no sense at all.

White guy who just won the dunking contest says, "I don't know how I did it, because white men can't jump!"

You, "But, but, but...., I just saw you jumping..."

Sorry, the "white men can't jump" analogy escapes me.

Don't presume that because I don't get your humor or sarcasm that I'm humorless or don't enjoy a bit of sarcasm myself from time to time, or that there is anything missing from my life.

There's lots of humor and sarcasm that you wouldn't get either. Doesn't mean you're missing anything.

Sorry, the "white men can't jump" analogy escapes me.

Don't presume that because I don't get your humor or sarcasm that I'm humorless or don't enjoy a bit of sarcasm myself from time to time, or that there is anything missing from my life.

There's lots of humor and sarcasm that you wouldn't get either. Doesn't mean you're missing anything.
What part of "doesn't mean you are humorless" in my post means "you are humorless".

Now I know for a fact that you have either taken lessons at the School of Reading Incomprehension with Canadian Kid, or from Cypress at the University of Disingenuous Thought. Both are more expensive than you can afford based on your ability to pay attention....

My favorite is still "who let the dogs out?" LOL. :rolleyes: That's so 90's.

I guess we have all been remiss in giving credit to Ron Paul for not calling into these shows and asking people about their bling-bling.

Mitt Romney has shown us that having the sense not to do that, is something after all.

What part of "doesn't mean you are humorless" in my post means "you are humorless".

Now I know for a fact that you have either taken lessons at the School of Reading Incomprehension with Canadian Kid, or from Cypress at the University of Disingenuous Thought. Both are more expensive than you can afford based on your ability to pay attention....

I'm sorry you think your humor is funny or that I should "get it."

But it isn't, and I don't.

Glad you're better at moderating a website.

My favorite is still "who let the dogs out?" LOL. :rolleyes: That's so 90's.

And as a 90's kid, I officially declare that there is nothing wrong with it being "so 90's." :cool:

Some of my favorites from the 90's:
"Tiiiiight!"
"Waazuuuup?!!?"
"Sweeeet!"
Calling a certain pair of footwear "thongs" instead of "flip flops"
"BAC is pretty damn funny... NOT!"

Back