Ron Paul Polls Better Among African Americans than Other Republicans

Seriously, though, will you please stop making it sound like Ron Paul went out of his way to give a hard time to Rosa Parks?

That's entirely dishonest. He actually offered to pay for part of her Congressional Medal of Freedom out of his own pocket!

And if you don't have sense enough to realize the $30,000 spent for a gold medal--considered a mere pittance by members of Congress, of course--can find many better uses, then you've got a problem.

And you have the sincerity of a donut .. but you post some really fun and laughable shit though.

And no, you don't have answers to a goddamn thing .. perhaps you missed these so I'll repeat ...

Somewhere between 85-90% of black voters are going to vote for the democratic ticket in '08, and if Obama is on it, that may be as high as 95% .. so where does your "30%" come from?

What evidence have you seen that would make you believe that 30% of black voters are going to vote for any republican, including the one who has given the finger to civil rights legislation, Rosa Parks, and the issues in Africa?
Self-explanatory, where is your evidence, ANY evidence outside of one flawed poll?

Name the black politician or communtiy leader who backs Ron Paul.
Do you need clarification on this question?

Post the favorable black press on Ron Paul .. and I'll post you some seriously unfavorable black press about him.
Waiting

No answers, no intelligence, so you waste time attacking me when you could be countering with facts, that is if you had any.

I'm cool with that.

I've had much fun spanking that ass on this .. got anymore Ron Paul wisdom? .. 'cause you can count on me to rip that bullshit apart. :cool:

Glad you're here.

Are you illiterate? He was clearly talking about him picking up 30% of the black REPUBLICAN vote. Dumbass.

Also, do you favor a war in Sudan for Darfur?

Seriously, though, will you please stop making it sound like Ron Paul went out of his way to give a hard time to Rosa Parks?

That's entirely dishonest. He actually offered to pay for part of her Congressional Medal of Freedom out of his own pocket!

And if you don't have sense enough to realize the $30,000 spent for a gold medal--considered a mere pittance by members of Congress, of course--can find many better uses, then you've got a problem.

$30,000 IS a pittance and almost immeasurable per taxpayer, and it IS a pittance compared to the 8 MILLION DOLLARS in earmarks Paul requested to market shrimp, and it IS a pittance compared to the 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS Paul requested to pay for research into shrimp fishing, and it IS a miniscule pittance to the over 400 MILLION DOLLARS Paul has requested for earmarks overall.

His disdain and rejection of the struggles and gains of civil rights does not stop with Rosa Parks .. and you and everyone else knows that, including black voters. If you need me to articulate them to you I'd be more than happy to do so.

If you don't have the sense to recognize the historical importance Rosa Parks was to this country, an importance that even hard-line right-wing conservative politicians acknowledged, then you've got a problem .. more importantly, your candidate has a problem that lends itself to why he's so rejected, why he's never held a leadership position in Congress, and why he has no chance of ever entering the White House except as a guest.

I'd have more respect for you Ronbots if you'd simply just said you don't give a damn about Paul's racist leanings and don't give a damn if he gave Rosa Parks and the struggles of civil rights the finger and don't give a damn if he called blacks "terrorists and barbarians that can be identified by the color of their skin", you're going to vote for him anyway. At least then you'd be honest.

Are you illiterate? He was clearly talking about him picking up 30% of the black REPUBLICAN vote. Dumbass.

Also, do you favor a war in Sudan for Darfur?

You are amazingly stupid.

"So that got me interested in checking out Ron Paul's poll numbers among African-Americans in hypothetical presidential matchups against the leading Democratic candidates (Clinton & Obama).

Show me where "black republicans" is even implied.

Show me anywhere in the article that "black republicans" is even stated.

Paul Scores High With African-American Voters

That's the lie coming stated in his press release which also goes on to say .. 1200 individuals were polled and asked if they preferred Ron Paul to Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. 33 percent of Black voters chose Congressman Paul over Senator Clinton and 31 percent over Senator Obama

Where does that state, imply, or even slightly intimate that they polled only black republicans?

They are suggesting this is true in a general election.

DAMN, you are dumb

$30,000 IS a pittance and almost immeasurable per taxpayer, and it IS a pittance compared to the 8 MILLION DOLLARS in earmarks Paul requested to market shrimp, and it IS a pittance compared to the 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS Paul requested to pay for research into shrimp fishing, and it IS a miniscule pittance to the over 400 MILLION DOLLARS Paul has requested for earmarks overall.

His disdain and rejection of the struggles and gains of civil rights does not stop with Rosa Parks .. and you and everyone else knows that, including black voters. If you need me to articulate them to you I'd be more than happy to do so.

If you don't have the sense to recognize the historical importance Rosa Parks was to this country, an importance that even hard-line right-wing conservative politicians acknowledged, then you've got a problem .. more importantly, your candidate has a problem that lends itself to why he's so rejected, why he's never held a leadership position in Congress, and why he has no chance of ever entering the White House except as a guest.

I'd have more respect for you Ronbots if you'd simply just said you don't give a damn about Paul's racist leanings and don't give a damn if he gave Rosa Parks and the struggles of civil rights the finger and don't give a damn if he called blacks "terrorists and barbarians that can be identified by the color of their skin", you're going to vote for him anyway. At least then you'd be honest.

Agreed, and bravo!

I feel the same way about the free market absolutism that these Milton trained zombies mouth. You can tell that all RS has ever read is "freedom and capitalism" and his sneering at the "statists" and the "collectivists" would be tolerable if he and others like him would stop pretending to give a shit about the poor.

Just say it like it is. "Fuck the poor, I don't care. Social Darwinism is my religion."

At least be honest.

Agreed, and bravo!

How could anyone have seen this coming?

No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry.

Said - said - said: I remember when we used to sit
In the government yard in trenchtown,
Oba - obaserving the ypocrites
As they would mingle with the good people we meet.
Good friends we have, oh, good friends weve lost
Along the way.
In this great future, you cant forget your past;
So dry your tears, I seh.

No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry.
ere, little darlin, dont shed no tears:
No, woman, no cry.

Said - said - said: I remember when-a we used to sit
In the government yard in trenchtown.
And then georgie would make the fire lights,
As it was logwood burnin through the nights.
Then we would cook cornmeal porridge,
Of which Ill share with you;
My feet is my only carriage,
So Ive got to push on through.
But while Im gone, I mean:
Everythings gonna be all right!
I said, everythings gonna be all right-a!
Everythings gonna be all right, now!

So, woman, no cry;
No - no, woman - woman, no cry.
Woman, little sister, dont shed no tears;
No, woman, no cry.

I remember when we used to sit
In the government yard in trenchtown.
And then georgie would make the fire lights,
As it was logwood burnin through the nights.
Then we would cook cornmeal porridge,
Of which Ill share with you;
My feet is my only carriage,
So Ive got to push on through.
But while Im gone:

No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry.
Woman, little darlin, say dont shed no tears;
No, woman, no cry.

Eh! (little darlin, dont shed no tears!
No, woman, no cry.
Little sister, dont shed no tears!
No, woman, no cry.)

Agreed, and bravo!

I feel the same way about the free market absolutism that these Milton trained zombies mouth. You can tell that all RS has ever read is "freedom and capitalism" and his sneering at the "statists" and the "collectivists" would be tolerable if he and others like him would stop pretending to give a shit about the poor.

Just say it like it is. "Fuck the poor, I don't care. Social Darwinism is my religion."

At least be honest.

At least then we could have honest discussions that focus on the difference between the philosophies of individualism and capitalism and the philosophy of collectivism and the social good .. which is in my opinion, the physical act of patiotism. It makes patriotism a verb, not just some bullshit you use as a mindfuck.

That goes for word's like "freedom", and "liberty", which are also tools of the mindfuck that paralyzes Americans into lemmings. This is no mystery or secret about us, Americans, who have been Hollywoodied into light bulbs .. and batteries. We ARE the Matrix.

Controlled by images and "buzz words"

The Bush Administration made masterful use of buzz words.

"Patriotism" .. damn near drugged most Americans like crack. Damn near the entire "mainstream" America suddenly had a painless lobotomy and couldn't see what was right the fuck in front of their faces.

It took Americans 6 motherfucking years to wake up from that stupor .. only hundreds of thousands of dead innocent people later, including babies and children too goddamn late.

Patiotism

OOOPPPSSSS .. our bad. Sorry for blowing your country, your children, and your infrastructure the fuck up.

Patriotism was at stake.

Now along comes Ron Paul applying the mindfuck to people who should know better. People who call themselves "conscience", "enlightened", or even "liberal" .. fall in line with the rest of the lemmings.

Amazing

I'm sorry, but you're the one being dishonest, BAC. You're selectively using information to tell a story that is entirely untrue.

Did or did not Congressman Paul in his objection to the measure commend Rosa Parks, and--as he always does--offer money out of his own pocket for the minting of the medal?

And if that is so, why do you continue to suggest that he has gone out of his way to deprive her of a particular honor or even the included gold medal?

Why, in light of the fact that he made the same decision for every substantial individual ever offered a Congressional Medal of Freedom in his tenure, do you attempt to make this suggestion that Ron Paul meant to offend her or discredit her place in history?

I'm sorry, but you're the one being dishonest, BAC. You're selectively using information to tell a story that is entirely untrue.

Did or did not Congressman Paul in his objection to the measure commend Rosa Parks, and--as he always does--offer money out of his own pocket for the minting of the medal?

And if that is so, why do you continue to suggest that he has gone out of his way to deprive her of a particular honor or even the included gold medal?

Why, in light of the fact that he made the same decision for every substantial individual ever offered a Congressional Medal of Freedom in his tenure, do you attempt to make this suggestion that Ron Paul meant to offend her or discredit her place in history?

No sir, it is you who is being dishonest.

The Award is a CONGRESSIONAL Medal of Freedom from the American people, not the Ron Paul and a few other people Medal of Freedom, which as an African-American, I would find offensive. Paul knows that and his "offer" to take a few dollars out of his pocket to buy the medal was disingenuous and he knew it was not the point nor would his suggestion be followed. To suggest that honoring Rosa Parks and the legacy of Civil Rights is not worth $0.0000001 cents to American taxpayers is not only disingenuous, it's downright stupid, which is exactly how his refusal should be characterized.

This coming from the very same failed politician who gave the finger to the Civil Rights Act and any and every measure designed to ensure freedom, opportuinity, and an even playing field for non-white citizens,.

This coming from the very same failed politician who associates and participates with neo-confederate, neo-nazi, and all the time vile and racist hate groups.

This coming from the very same failed politician who doesn't seem to recognize what is good policy in the interests of the American people that improves our society, faces the nations past wrongs, and promotes harmony and unity between all American people. Is there anyone confused why this clown has never held a leadership position in Congress?

It's also no small matter that you completely ignored the millions of taxpayer dollars Paul has requested for his own pet projects. Did you somehow forget to comment on that? This is the very same failed politician who does not think it is in the interest of the government to help Americans in times of crisis and life-threatening disaster. "Why should people in Arizona be ROBBED to help out people who choose to live on the coast" .. was this assholes response to the Katrina disaster .. YET he believes that government should pay millions of dollars to study shrimp fishing and even more millions to market shrimp. Why doesn't the shrimp industry pay to market their product if he truly feels that taxpayers shouldn't be ROBBED of $0.0000001 cent?

This is indicative of why many have so much disgust for Paul supporters and why people like you have failed to convince America that your failed candidate has a brain. You devise all manner of lame excuses for his failures and dumb decisions and don't seem to believe that he has ever done anything wrong .. even in the face of the obvious.

Good luck with that bullshit .. but your ass of a candidate is stuck at 2% and is going nowhere fast as his numbers and clout have barely moved since the day he announced he was running ,.. due in large part to people just like you.

Last edited:
You are amazingly stupid.

"So that got me interested in checking out Ron Paul's poll numbers among African-Americans in hypothetical presidential matchups against the leading Democratic candidates (Clinton & Obama).

Show me where "black republicans" is even implied.

Show me anywhere in the article that "black republicans" is even stated.

Paul Scores High With African-American Voters

That's the lie coming stated in his press release which also goes on to say .. 1200 individuals were polled and asked if they preferred Ron Paul to Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. 33 percent of Black voters chose Congressman Paul over Senator Clinton and 31 percent over Senator Obama

Where does that state, imply, or even slightly intimate that they polled only black republicans?

They are suggesting this is true in a general election.

DAMN, you are dumb
Here dumbass, let me help you out, it's something called a "title", here is the "title" of this thread:
"Ron Paul Polls Better Among African Americans than Other Republicans "

Also there is this inside the thread, which RStringfield clarified for you:
"The data is based on several polls and they tend to indicate that Paul does better among blacks than the other repubs."

YOU are the moron who tried to twist what he clearly said as pretending this was about him taking 30% of the TOTAL black vote.

Stupid motherfucker.

Here dumbass, let me help you out, it's something called a "title", here is the "title" of this thread:
"Ron Paul Polls Better Among African Americans than Other Republicans "

Also there is this inside the thread, which RStringfield clarified for you:
"The data is based on several polls and they tend to indicate that Paul does better among blacks than the other repubs."

YOU are the moron who tried to twist what he clearly said as pretending this was about him taking 30% of the TOTAL black vote.

Stupid motherfucker.

DAMN, you are exceptionally dumb .. but I'm glad your dumb ass is here.

The title to which you allude to is as intentionally disingenuous as, "Paul wins the biggest chunk of the black vote, 22.2 percent, topping Mitt Romney's 18.5 percent."

Only 27 were even sampled and only 6 .. SIX you dumb motherfucker, voted for Paul, which means what? Not a goddamn thing you fucking moron. It's a mindfuck meant for dummies like you.

Additionally, where in the fucking article is it that says ONLY black republicans were sampled .. and who believes that Paul would get more than 30% of the black vote when running aganist Clinton or Obama? If 70% of black republicans are voting for Clinton against Paul, that doesn't seem like something that should be touted by Paul, especially to the point of putting out a press release about it.

Nor do I believe that Paul is the republican blacks would favor even amongst the host of sorry ass republicans that are running, who by any measure won't get more than 9-11% of the black vote anyway.

This bullshit is simply a contrived way for Paul to run away from his well-known and documented racist behavior, but it doesn't mean shit of ANY significance about the outcomes of the election.

DAMN, you are dumb.

DAMN, you are exceptionally dumb .. but I'm glad your dumb ass is here.

The title to which you allude to is as intentionally disingenuous as, "Paul wins the biggest chunk of the black vote, 22.2 percent, topping Mitt Romney's 18.5 percent."

Only 27 were even sampled and only 6 .. SIX you dumb motherfucker, voted for Paul, which means what? Not a goddamn thing you fucking moron. It's a mindfuck meant for dummies like you.

Additionally, where in the fucking article is it that says ONLY black republicans were sampled .. and who believes that Paul would get more than 30% of the black vote when running aganist Clinton or Obama? If 70% of black republicans are voting for Clinton against Paul, that doesn't seem like something that should be touted by Paul, especially to the point of putting out a press release about it.

Nor do I believe that Paul is the republican blacks would favor even amongst the host of sorry ass republicans that are running, who by any measure won't get more than 9-11% of the black vote anyway.

This bullshit is simply a contrived way for Paul to run away from his well-known and documented racist behavior, but it doesn't mean shit of ANY significance about the outcomes of the election.

DAMN, you are dumb.
Did I dispute the numbers were low? No, that has fuck all to do with the fact that he is polling best among Republicans and NOT among all candidates from both parties as you turned the argument into.
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Fucking stupid stubborn motherfucker, can you ever admit you are wrong?

Paul wanted to pay for Rosa Parks medal from his own pocket instead of taxpayer (other people's) money - well we all know you can't get more racist than that!

More stupid logic from stupid blackassdolt!

Haven't you noticed .. I simply LOVE discrediting the Paul bullshit, and the Paul campaign released a press release touting this bullshit that was not tongue-in-cheek but rather a foolish attempt to distance this clown from his racist and unintelligent leanings.

Frankly, you didn't post it as tongue-in-cheek either, but given that you have no answers to my demonstration of how mindlessly silly this is, now you run for cover.

Maybe next time you should post shit like this in the satire/comic book section and we can all have a good laugh together instead of me just laughing at yet you and another dumb ass attempt to make your failure of a candidate credible.

You're right. I forgot your amazing mind reading abilities. I mean you know what the arguments of others better than they do, surely you can determine motivation with a link.

And you have the sincerity of a donut .. but you post some really fun and laughable shit though.

And no, you don't have answers to a goddamn thing .. perhaps you missed these so I'll repeat ...

Somewhere between 85-90% of black voters are going to vote for the democratic ticket in '08, and if Obama is on it, that may be as high as 95% .. so where does your "30%" come from?

Did I write the article or do the poll? Read it.

What evidence have you seen that would make you believe that 30% of black voters are going to vote for any republican, including the one who has given the finger to civil rights legislation, Rosa Parks, and the issues in Africa?
Self-explanatory, where is your evidence, ANY evidence outside of one flawed poll?

Again, did I write the article or do the poll? Regardless of your claims for supernatural abilities, I posted the link because I found it amusing.

He gave no finger to Rosa Parks, Africa or civil rights legislation. You are obviously another one of the Sadam-loving, terrorist, knuckle draggers.

Biased question. You will simply argue that any supporters I mention are not "community leaders" or not members of the establishment black press.

I've had much fun spanking that ass on this .. got anymore Ron Paul wisdom? .. 'cause you can count on me to rip that bullshit apart. :cool:

Glad you're here.

lol, you're soooo fucking dense.

Did I dispute the numbers were low? No, that has fuck all to do with the fact that he is polling best among Republicans and NOT among all candidates from both parties as you turned the argument into.
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Fucking stupid stubborn motherfucker, can you ever admit you are wrong?

How old did you say you were again? :)

Just for giggles .. who is being polled when they come up with his more than 30% against Obama and Clinton?

C'mon dummy, surely you can answer that one .. although you sure as hell couldn't answer anything else.

Did I write the article or do the poll? Read it.

Again, did I write the article or do the poll? Regardless of your claims for supernatural abilities, I posted the link because I found it amusing.

Then why are you defending it?

I'm simply pointing out what's wrong with it's conclusion. If you had reasoned contradictions with my conclusion, which you don't, then we could have debated them civily.

He gave no finger to Rosa Parks, Africa or civil rights legislation. You are obviously another one of the Sadam-loving, terrorist, knuckle draggers.

"Sadam-loving, terrorist, knuckle draggers" .. I guess that means I've won this argument. I assumed you were smarter. .. So much for my psychic abilities, huh?

And uhh, yeah, he did give the finger to Parks, Africa, and any and all civil rights legislation .. which is completely consistent him being the ONLY US Congressperson with a 100% rating from the John Birch Society and his associations with hate groups and some of the most insane people on the planet, like his guest of honor at his birthday party .. who claims there are Chinese troops in Mexico .. and who is also a felon and accussed by his own daughter of trying to sexually molest her.

Let's test your supernatural abilities?

Am I lying?

Biased question. You will simply argue that any supporters I mention are not "community leaders" or not members of the establishment black press.

There's a very simple litmus test. .. Do any of the people you claim you want to mention have a following, readership, or are influential in the black community. Simple

lol, you're soooo fucking dense.

But you can't answer shit, claim the article is not your writing .. but you defend it.

Isn't that the very definition of "dense" ???

:shock:

Post the favorable black press on Ron Paul .. and I'll post you some seriously unfavorable black press about him.
Waiting

No answers, no intelligence, so you waste time attacking me when you could be countering with facts, that is if you had any.

I'm cool with that.

Glad you're here.

BAC, do you understand the methodology of a scientific poll? Just because 90% of blacks are Democrats doesn't mean that none would vote for Ron Paul. The results are very surprising for me also, however, if you think that there is something wrong with the methodology of the poll, post your evidence, don't continue to unfairly condescend RS for posting this.

Back