Ronald Reagan was a great man

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
visited his library over the holidays, have more respect for him now than before....i didn't know he was a democrat who voted for FDR and then changed to republican to stop the expansion of frivolous government spending etc....

btw, the airforce 1 section is unbelievable, astounding, mind-blowing, marvelous...a must see, pictures do it no justice, and the oval office, very, very cool, exact replica....in fact, the resolute desk replica is the one obama is now using....

First and foremost he was a politician. He said what he thought his voters wanted to hear.

Some rich people dont become corrupt.

the one who do become corrupt will usually become Rs because they can make more money as Rs.

Inane, they can make far more money as "blue dog" democrats.

Most people become republicans because they see it as the shortest route towards smaller levels of government intervention.

the one who do become corrupt will usually become Rs because they can make more money as Rs.

Ok, i'll bite as I would like to make more money. How do you make more money as a Republican?

At least Reagan, Bush, hell maybe even Billy boy Clinton loved their country..

can't say that for the lazy, clueless community organizer thug man-boy President of today..

Ok. Does that mean working for a corporation and getting a salary from them is a bribe? I've gotten salaries from a corporation but never been offered a bribe. What do I have to do to get a bribe?

By getting them to donate to a political campaign for favors.

From the mouth of a complete political hack.... thank you Desh... the above provided a good chuckle at your complete stupidity.

I want to rich. Me. I assume she's talking about all people. I'm not a politician but I am a Republican but I'm not rich. I want to know the secret Desh is talking about.
What? You don't get your monthly check for registering as a republican? It must be because you live in San Francisco...

visited his library over the holidays, have more respect for him now than before....i didn't know he was a democrat who voted for FDR and then changed to republican to stop the expansion of frivolous government spending etc....

btw, the airforce 1 section is unbelievable, astounding, mind-blowing, marvelous...a must see, pictures do it no justice, and the oval office, very, very cool, exact replica....in fact, the resolute desk replica is the one obama is now using....

Reagan was the worst man of all time, and a traitor to the country. If only abortion had been available when he was born and we could have gotten rid of his rotten ass before he fucked up america.

Reagan was the worst man of all time, and a traitor to the country. If only abortion had been available when he was born and we could have gotten rid of his rotten ass before he fucked up america.

You are the poster child for retroactive abortions. You should kill yourself and save someone else the problem of doing it. :good4u:

Ok, i'll bite as I would like to make more money. How do you make more money as a Republican?

there are two ways to become a rich Republican.....you can marry a rich Republican's daughter.....or you can work your ass off for thirty years and THEN marry a rich Republican's daughter.....

Back