Rove Leads the Charge in Painting Obama as 'arrogant'

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Rove on Obama

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy," he said at a Capitol Hill breakfast, according to ABC. "He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone."

Rove:

Just STFU! Is this the best they can do?

Rove on Obama

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy," he said at a Capitol Hill breakfast, according to ABC. "He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone."

Rove:

Jesus...that sounds much more like Bush than Obama. Bush is one of the most arrogant men I think I've seen in politics...

Onceler, Bush doesn't seem arrogant to me... he seems ignorant. He's like the ditzy cheerleader who's only goal in life is too look good. He was a cheerleader you know!

funny, but wasn't it the Clinton camp that began the "Obama is arrogant/elitist" campaign?

Of course Rover is going to jump right on that bandwagon.

Rove on Obama

Rove:

This is just sad.

Who, but a republican, would think the average american joe or jane, could related to a lame comment about country club ettiquete.

This is just sad.

Who, but a republican, would think the average american joe or jane, could related to a lame comment about country club ettiquete.
[snide guy]
Right... :rolleyes:

As if people can't comprehend put downs unless they've been to a Club.
[/snide guy]

Thou dost protest too much...

Personally speaking, I can't relate to the comparison.
LOL. Oh, you mean Obama to them?

Yeah, kind of silly. But Cypress was saying nobody could comprehend it without first being a member of a Country Club.

The vast majority of Americans know somebody like that regardless of whether they are a member of a country club and will easily grasp what Rove was saying. Now whether they believe it applies would be a different matter.

Some one on this site suggested in another thread that it sounds like Roves got a thing for Mrs Obama.

Rove on Obama

Rove:

Sounds like someone who is very insecure about another person's confidence.

Sounds like someone who is very insecure about another person's confidence.
Spoken like a true wall-smearer at the Club...

(Don't take it personally, I was going to use this line regardless of whomever said anything negative about anybody esle..)

I'm starting to like this, it's Fun!

Back