Rove Leads the Charge in Painting Obama as 'arrogant'

That they all think like Cawacko

I see you don't know the South all that well. The South is home to the social conservatives. Do I seem like a social conservative to you? The West tends to have the more libertarian less religious type Republicans. That is me. Though I do love college football like many in the South do and I love the Southern Belles.

One thing I know is that Racism is not limited to a particular region. You should really explore the world more if you think that. :)

I'm quite aware of that thank you. I'm also aware that with the stereotype of the South being dumb hicks racist often accompanies it. I was just showing that it is very easy to stereotype other parts of the country as well.

Rove on Obama

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy," he said at a Capitol Hill breakfast, according to ABC. "He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone."

Rove:

Just STFU! Is this the best they can do?

This is very telling because this is the so-called genius, the Grand PooBah of republican politics.

What everything about Karl Rove says is that republicans, politicians and voters, are braindead and democrats, politicians and voters, have been the weakest mass of gelatenous uselessness imaginable for the past 8 years.

Rove is far from any concept of genius .. the only way his magic could work is if applied to braindead and weakass useless jello people.

We see an example of confidence(which is a trait that a leader should have)

Then we have the opposite on display-

When asked about the comments Tuesday, Rove told Fox that he was "not going to get into what I said in an off-the-record event."

This is very telling because this is the so-called genius, the Grand PooBah of republican politics.

What everything about Karl Rove says is that republicans, politicians and voters, are braindead and democrats, politicians and voters, have been the weakest mass of gelatenous uselessness imaginable for the past 8 years.

Rove is far from any concept of genius .. the only way his magic could work is if applied to braindead and weakass useless jello people.

He's doing this because he knows/thinks it will work, bac.

While his end game is different, his substance in criticizing Obama reflects much of what you have posted in the past several days. I've not, because of criticism that I'm just trying to 'slime him.' BTW, I've also been sliming McCain, but not so much here. Why? No need, you all have been doing great.

I'm assuming you are facing the same problem. Trying to stay intellectually honest, while still trying to support him.

He's doing this because he knows/thinks it will work, bac.

No, he's doing this because he's dumb and he doesn't have anything else. If you'll notice, what he's doing isn't working .. because it's been exposed. It isn't working and it isn't going to work .. and if he was as intelligent as advertised, please explain why the Republican Party is rapidly shrinking?

Please explain why republicans can look forward to getting their collective asses blown the fuck out this November?

Please explain why a Republican Senator is campaigning with Barack Obama in his ads?

Please explain the Obama phenomenon?

There is no man on earth more responsible for ALL of the above than Karl Rove .. not even George Bush.

Karl Rove, Supergenius

People who fell for Rove's bullshit are stupid as fuck .. surely they must wash their faces in the dark to avoid looking at themselves.

Rove on Obama

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy," he said at a Capitol Hill breakfast, according to ABC. "He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone."

Rove:

Just STFU! Is this the best they can do?

This reminds me of the famous Lady Chatterley obscene publication trial in the UK back in the 1960s. The prosecutor (a Queen's Counsel) was giving his final address to the jury (composed of ordinary folks) and he railed against the novel and asked the jury, words to the effect of, "is this the sort of literature you would want your servants to read?"

:D

Not guilty.

:D

While his end game is different, his substance in criticizing Obama reflects much of what you have posted in the past several days. I've not, because of criticism that I'm just trying to 'slime him.' BTW, I've also been sliming McCain, but not so much here. Why? No need, you all have been doing great.

I'm assuming you are facing the same problem. Trying to stay intellectually honest, while still trying to support him.

First, I don't believe that you should in any way feel as though you can't honestly express yourself because some, including me, may criticize you. As you can tell .. that don't bother me none (eb). Criticism doesn't prevent me from saying what I honestly think, nor should it you my sister. One of the things my father told me that stuck, "If you can't defend what you say you believe, why do you say you believe it?"

Honestly, I don't have a problem being honest in supporting him and criticizing him at the same time. I don't confuse support with love .. and blind support is what subjects do, not what citizens do. I believe good government is the responsibility of citizens, not politicians. Citizens have the power to steer the course and direction of their politicians, but in order to do that, they must be involved, they must be willing to challenge and criticize those they vote for. Everybody doesn't believe that .. that's cool.

Rove has very different criticisms of Obama than I do. I'm not trying to paint Obama as anything that he is not .. not muslim, "too white", "too black", not patriotic, "country club", or elitist. My problem with Obama is that he's sliding too close to policies and practices that Rove would agree with.

I want to point out a misconception that has been widely perpetrated for years now.

Karl Rove, contrary to the opinion of many, is not ideological. He believes only those things which poll well, and he would reccommend them unhesitatingly to any candidate he was managing, regardless of their ideological bent.

It was shit luck for the Democrats that Rove wound up working for Republicans, because the man is a capable political strategist. Rove is not Bush, he is not Newt Gingrich.

Rove is a professional whose job was to win elections. He showed Bush how to do that twice on a national level.

There are credible rumors that he is an agnostic or an atheist, and I'm sure that his personal beliefs differ significantly from what he advocates.

First, I don't believe that you should in any way feel as though you can't honestly express yourself because some, including me, may criticize you. As you can tell .. that don't bother me none (eb). Criticism doesn't prevent me from saying what I honestly think, nor should it you my sister. One of the things my father told me that stuck, "If you can't defend what you say you believe, why do you say you believe it?"

Honestly, I don't have a problem being honest in supporting him and criticizing him at the same time. I don't confuse support with love .. and blind support is what subjects do, not what citizens do. I believe good government is the responsibility of citizens, not politicians. Citizens have the power to steer the course and direction of their politicians, but in order to do that, they must be involved, they must be willing to challenge and criticize those they vote for. Everybody doesn't believe that .. that's cool.

Rove has very different criticisms of Obama than I do. I'm not trying to paint Obama as anything that he is not .. not muslim, "too white", "too black", not patriotic, "country club", or elitist. My problem with Obama is that he's sliding too close to policies and practices that Rove would agree with.
I'm not keen on confrontation, unless someone picks at one of my pet peeves, but I'll let those go unsaid. :cool: I suppose that's why I read more than I post, I like to consider other points of view.

In my own way I was trying to do what you said above, by posting some of the articles/op eds/my own comments regarding Obama, simply for the reason that most against him I was reading here, with the exception of Damocles, were just goofy and negative to be negative. I'm not into sliming, just to slime. Certainly my experience from living where I do is that most politicians from Illinois, especially from Chicago, make the slime, if we're lucky, it's noticed.

Hey kat, can you post a link to the other board with an example of you sliming mccain? Im very proud of you! I just wanna see and enjoy.

Back