Rule 12b

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by post. What happened to you? Who gives a poop what Billy wanted, their decision was overturned.

Yurt it doesn't sound like it was overturned. It sounds like it was reduced.

But why be honest b

We get it. All hail Yurt. Thanks to your social justice activities you alone righted a wrong. You will go down in history with the likes of Rosa Parks, Frederick Douglass and Martin Luther King as agents of change.

Yurt it doesn't sound like it was overturned. It sounds like it was reduced.

But why be honest b

We get it. All hail Yurt. Thanks to your social justice activities you alone righted a wrong. You will go down in history with the likes of Rosa Parks, Frederick Douglass and Martin Luther King as agents of change.

I know JPP is your life, but seriously, get one.

your questioning had zero to do with anything. Tom violated the rule. He admits that himself in the OP. Us mods decided to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake on his end.

Could you, please, explain what exactly happened, so I and others can avoid the same in the future? With all the personal attacks and insults and whatnot going on here, I am really surprised that you took such action. I am sure you have good reason, I just don't understand it. Thanks

Could you, please, explain what exactly happened, so I and others can avoid the same in the future? With all the personal attacks and insults and whatnot going on here, I am really surprised that you took such action. I am sure you have good reason, I just don't understand it. Thanks
I explained in the OP!

I was banned for trangressing rule 12b, which I indeed did do, albeit inadvertently. I wrote something about Buckly, fully intending to type jail, obviously mispelt it. A combination of being in a crowded place, alcohol and predictive text changed it to juvie instead. To be honest, I had no idea what that even meant until I was banned and discovered that it is US slang for a young offenders institution.

Anyway to cut a long story short, it will teach me to be more bloody careful in future. So may I say that I sincerely apologise to the board, I would also like to thank Damo and the mods for their leniency and understanding.

Thanks.
Welcome back, Tom.

I was banned for trangressing rule 12b, which I indeed did do, albeit inadvertently. I wrote something about Buckly, fully intending to type jail, obviously mispelt it. A combination of being in a crowded place, alcohol and predictive text changed it to juvie instead. To be honest, I had no idea what that even meant until I was banned and discovered that it is US slang for a young offenders institution.

Anyway to cut a long story short, it will teach me to be more bloody careful in future. So may I say that I sincerely apologise to the board, I would also like to thank Damo and the mods for their leniency and understanding.

Thanks.
Cool story bro.

Since when does a computer predict slang?

Fuck off.

All I know is that the spell checker on my Windows Phone utterly blows. It changes every word I spell-out deliberately, and ignores every last typo. But, yeah, I don't really buy Tom's explanation...

Rune, stop PM'ing me. I told you I would not respond to a single PM from you and yet you insist on junking up my inbox.

My answer is still no, hell no, definitely no, always no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back