Rule 12b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting USF banned would be pretty epic. :awesome:

Rana's been trying to find a reason to do just that, ever since her BFF left in a rage quit, and she's gone as far as trying to recruit a new poster to try and "aggravate" me, in an attempt to get me to post a response she could use against me.

I'd say she's praying to find a reason; but she doesn't believe in prayer, much to the disappointment to her parents.

I'm FEELING some sexual tension coming from her. :D

:truestory:

Rune is so retarded, his caveman thinking is basically...a grandfather clock is the same thing as a watch because they both tell time.

Well, both are now equally antiquated, except that you can still store a shotgun inside of a grandfather clock.

Rana's been trying to find a reason to do just that, ever since her BFF left in a rage quit, and she's gone as far as trying to recruit a new poster to try and "aggravate" me, in an attempt to get me to post a response she could use against me.

I'd say she's praying to find a reason; but she doesn't believe in prayer, much to the disappointment to her parents.

I'm FEELING some sexual tension coming from her. :D

:truestory

You find sexual tension fantisizing about guys shot in the balls being butt raped in jail too...

So there's that...
Pervert

Wow, his opiod addiction is really fueling some paranoia and hullucinations.

Don't be so hard on Buckly.

He's probably addicted; because he gets triggered and butt hurt so much. :good4u:

Do you smoke MJ, to deal with your husbands bigotry and racism?
Does he call you "gook" during sex? :D

NAH; it's probably because it reminds you of your sexual partners, when you were incarcerated, and you're torn from being butt hurt and enjoyment.

:truestory

Sorry to burst your latest homosexual prison rape fantasy, but I have never been in jail or prison in my life...
You are one sick fucking perverted republican...

Huh? Malignant Mammaries is Asian and her husband is a rayciss?

Do tell..:burn:

I don't believe she's Asian; but she has admitted that her better half refers to Asians as gooks.
This would seem that she has enabled his bigotry and racism; because she felt so comfortable revealing it.

Now add in that she supports her BFF who repeatedly referred to another posters Asian wife as a "suckee-fuckee", it appears that she's also bigoted and racist; but she tries to hide her own proclivity to such behavior, by "condemning" anyone else who behaves in a similar manner.

I don't believe she's Asian; but she has admitted that her better half refers to Asians as gooks.
This would seem that she has enabled his bigotry and racism; because she felt so comfortable revealing it.

Now add in that she supports her BFF who repeatedly referred to another posters Asian wife as a "suckee-fuckee", it appears that she's also bigoted and racist; but she tries to hide her own proclivity to such behavior, by "condemning" anyone else who behaves in a similar manner.

That's Christiecrite-level hypocrisy. Is her BFF Christiecrite?

No, it was a poster who went by Darla.
She rage quit after she was called on the carpet for her racism and Rana's been hell bent of punishing someone / anyone for it.

OH - And she also "hooked up" with Rune.

Really? Wow, so much drama here. So Darla was a racist against Asians and once hooked up with Runatic Fringe?

Prove me wrong.

:evilnod;

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Any member can click on the quote in my sig to see that you are perverted homosexual predator that fantasizes about homosexual prison gang rape.
Now you have a fantasy about members being in prison and getting raped by homosexuals

You are one very sick republican.

:truestory;

Racist

Who knew that obscure political message boards turned grown men (particularly the rightwing variety) into gossiping teenage school girls??!
girls_gossiping.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back