Rule #5, a reminder

This rule is outdated. These days so much of the early part of pieces is fluff, is "contextualizing", the important and meaningful paragraphs come after. It was the journalists who lead with what is important. I usually grab the most important few paragraphs, where ever they may be.

you can get away with that.
we can't get away with posting entire articles as much as I like to and highlite for quick reads

No one will check which paragraphs you chose -they will notice the entire article c/p

you can get away with that.
we can't get away with posting entire articles as much as I like to and highlite for quick reads

No one will check which paragraphs you chose -they will notice the entire article c/p

Legion does that all the time.

Legion does that all the time.

BUT LEGION!!!
ElectricDecisiveBudgie-size_restricted.gif

stupid_meter.gif

Give me an example of an article and I can tell you. :)

And they should HAVE legit documentation, not BE it.

You're a marble in a bag. :laugh:

We were discussing sources, not the articles.

Fine, you think I'm a marble in a bag. Does that mean you'll put me on ignore?

We were discussing sources, not the articles.

Fine, you think I'm a marble in a bag. Does that mean you'll put me on ignore?

Apparently you have trouble distinguishing news articles from sources. I cannot help you.

Did you claim to have a college education?

If I don't have katzgar on ignore, you're not likely to be. Ignore is for pussies.

Apparently you have trouble distinguishing news articles from sources. I cannot help you.

Did you claim to have a college education?

If I don't have katzgar on ignore, you're not likely to be. Ignore is for pussies.
That's the discussion point which seems to elude you.

Yes.

Agreed ignore is for pussies. Your lies about others is a constant reminder you lied about being a Christian. Sad, but there it is.

He's right about sources. It's like the boy who cried wolf. The boy is the source and the wolf is the article. You've learned not to trust the source over time.

That's the discussion point which seems to elude you.

Yes.

Agreed ignore is for pussies. Your lies about others is a constant reminder you lied about being a Christian. Sad, but there it is.

Who the fuck nominated you Judge Advocate General of all Christians you delusions of grandeur harboring dunce?

I'll tell you who: Nobody at all and you're no better than anybody else. You're not qualified to judge your fellow man, boy.

He's right about sources. It's like the boy who cried wolf. The boy is the source and the wolf is the article. You've learned not to trust the source over time.

I learned to not trust anything from the beginning. We were taught like that. It's called "The Socratic Method".

Take in info, evaluate and judge for yourself. It's the foundation of a classic liberal education.

Who the fuck nominated you Judge Advocate General of all Christians you delusions of grandeur harboring dunce?

I'll tell you who: Nobody at all and you're no better than anybody else. You're not qualified to judge your fellow man, boy.

Only lying fuckwads and other deceitful scumbags dodge questions by asking questions. The fact you obviously aren't a Christian can be seen by all Christians and students of Christianity.

Your behavior indicates a narcissistic hateful person; the exact opposite of Christian behavior. You know it, I knows it and anyone who knows anything about Christianity knows it so no one needs to be appointed a judge to see it. Christ gave two commandments and you break both daily, if not hourly when online.

If I'm wrong then tell three things about yourself that prove you are a Christian. Prove me wrong, Matt, or accept that I am correct as everyone can plainly see.

Only lying fuckwads and other deceitful scumbags dodge questions by asking ridiculous question. The fact you obviously aren't a Christian can be seen by all Christians and students of Christianity.

Your behavior indicates a narcissistic hateful person; the exact opposite of Christian behavior. You know it, I knows it and anyone who knows anything about Christianity knows it so no one needs to be appointed a judge to see it.

If I'm wrong then tell three things about yourself that prove you are a Christian. Prove me wrong, Matt, or accept that I am correct as everyone can plainly see.

blah-hands.gif

False dichotomy, nobody elected you Inquisitor General, and I owe you nothing.

Your delusions of grandeur are goading you again. You should get a handle on that.

Besides not acting like a Christian, Matt has normal elderly mental issues....just like Biden and Trump. Also like Trump, Matt is delusional but far less than Trump himself.

blah-hands.gif

False dichotomy, nobody elected you Inquisitor General, and I owe you nothing.
Translation: I'm not a Christian.

Everyone already knows that, Matt. You never act like a Christian on JPP that I've ever seen and you obviously can't prove me wrong about my assessment.

You know you're not a Christian so why keep up the false pretense that you are? Just come clean and admit you were raised a Christian by your mother but you've now renounced Christ and have sought comfort in the arms of Satan.

Your mother cries from Heaven because you refuse to man up. Sad.

Besides not acting like a Christian, Matt has normal elderly mental issues....just like Biden and Trump. Also like Trump, Matt is delusional but far less than Trump himself.

Dutch makes things up in his mind and takes them for truth. He sees socks where there are none, doesn't see socks or da smasha when there are some, but has a firm grasp on reality? :laugh:

No sir!

Back