Rule #5, a reminder

Oh? An example, pls?

Matt, you're either too sick to see the difference or you're lying. Either way, me spending time trying to convince you that you regularly abuse others, and other behaviors antithetical to Christianity, is a complete waste of both of our times.

This isn't my first rodeo, Matt. This isn't the first time we've had this discussion even though I admit it might be the first time you remember it. LOL

Matt, you're either too sick to see the difference or you're lying. Either way, me spending time trying to convince you that you regularly abuse others, and other behaviors antithetical to Christianity, is a complete waste of both of our times.

This isn't my first rodeo, Matt. This isn't the first time we've had this discussion even though I admit it might be the first time you remember it. LOL

Your lack of providing a proper example leads me to thinking this is what your post amounts to:

herp-de-derp.jpg

She was a Marine longer than you, faggot.
She passed the physical fitness test.
Owait, you claim to have been a Commander..Mmk.

Nobody as petty as you gets charged with being a Commander, bitch. You're lying about your rank and who knows what else.

Commanders don't have anybody to snitch to. The buck stops with them, but you're a seasoned snitch, guy. What's up with that?

You snitching on the NCOs you're in charge of to the Admiral?

Oh! That would not go over well.

She passed the physical fitness test.
Owait, you claim to have been a Commander..Mmk.

Nobody as petty as you gets charged with being a Commander, bitch. You're lying about your rank and who knows what else.

Commanders don't have anybody to snitch to. The buck stops with them, but you're a seasoned snitch, guy. What's up with that?

You snitching on the NCOs you're in charge of to the Admiral?

Oh! That would not go over well.

It wouldn't go over well in any rank.

It wouldn't go over well in any rank.

A Commander has no one to snitch to. Ol' boy was never a Commander.

A Commander cannot snitch on anyone below him because they are his responsibility.

If they do something wrong, it's on him to deal with it. Trying to snitch on them would just make him look bad.

DU is not a "deal with it" type of individual. He's lying about his rank in service.

There's always someone to snitch to.

Not if you want to keep your position.

Commander is pretty high up. In charge of around 1k people high up. Probably a little less, but not much.

People like that don't go snitching, people snitch to them.

If a Commander was to pass the buck like that? The higher-ups would be like "Wtf are you even doing?!

Instant demotion.

What, in your mind, hinges so heavily on whether or not I'm a "Christian"?

Why is that at the forefront of your mind for the past 48 hours? :thinking:

I don't like liars. If you, or any cucks, cunts or criminals who support you, don't like it consider putting me on ignore, growing up or fucking off. :thup:

Same reason where you are concerned. With others, the subjects vary.

I don't like liars. If you, or any cucks, cunts or criminals who support you, don't like it consider putting me on ignore, growing up or fucking off. :thup:

Same reason where you are concerned. With others, the subjects vary.

kiko-wtf.gif

Err..wow. I have no words at this time. :whoa:

Back