Rush Linbaugh calls for riots in Denver

Denver is a liberal progressive place, they deciminalized pot.
The may riot over who gets to kick rush's ass but not because he said riot. That's a riot.

Wow !

So many people here on this thread are actually hoping for a riot in Denver.

I guess that means there surely will be instigators in Denver at that time.

Its just amazing to me how low some ditto heads will stoop to do the bidding of a drug addled, sex addicted, deaf guy who has a radio show.

Quit making shit up.

I listened to him yesterday take a call from a listner who chastised him for saying he wanted 1968 all over again because it would make us look bad in the eyes of the world (which is so much bullshit) and Rush got irrate saying the only thing that mattered was defeating the left. That if you could not convince the left their ideas were wrong then you needed to create chaos in their party so other people would not vote for them. He was truly miffed at the caller that chastised him. Rush is not just joking. He wants chaos in Denver. If you KNEW that your party's ideas were better you wouldn't think you needed chaos in Denver. But keep telling yourself he is joking, MAYBE it will help you believe it.

Personally, I hope Rush and others on the far right continue to make such comments, if for no other reason that to make certain the Republican party realizes just how much they need to distance themselves from these idiots.

I am a tad shocked that McCain hasn't been blamed for this yet.

I don't know what the Rush is thinking, even if Republicans wanted this, it'd take a serious retard to broadcast it all across America. I haven't listened to him in awhile.

I sometimes believe the majority of his audience is actually lefties looking for the next stupid thing he says.

This has been another exciting republican episode of "I've got nothing".

Republicans can't think of a single substantive, or policy-driven reason for why we should continue their policies of war, deregulation, and tax cuts for the rich.

Praying for riots, and youtube clips of pastors being their only hope for maintaining their war and economic policies.

Seriously.

Rush isn't "calling for riots" for the following reasons:

1. His listeners don't even protest, let alone "riot".
2. His statement won't "incite" any riots, in fact, if the left is smart they would realize that riots would be detrimental and wouldn't do that.
3. Singing a silly song has nothing to do with actually wanting a riot.

Now, he may get "miffed" at somebody chastising him. But that still doesn't change that Rush has no power to "call for riots". His audience is simply the wrong one to do that.

That is exactly right. The only people that riot at events such at the Democrat Convention are Liberals. There are several reasons for this. Liberals think more emotionally rather than intellectually. Lets fact it, whether riots take place at the Democrat Convention or the Republican Convention, if they do take place, it will be because Liberals acted as they like to do.

This has been another exciting republican episode of "I've got nothing".

Republicans can't think of a single substantive, or policy-driven reason for why we should continue their policies of war, deregulation, and tax cuts for the rich.

Praying for riots, and youtube clips of pastors being their only hope for maintaining their war and economic policies.

Rush can call for riots all he wants to. The last people who are going to a riot are his listeners, and I'll tell you why. The majority of them are drunkards and are lucky to get a ride to the bar a mile a way. The remaining are housebound, morbidly obese, abba types. They are too busy ordering food in to be going to any riots.

There are no worries here.

Rush can call for riots all he wants to. The last people who are going to a riot are his listeners, and I'll tell you why. The majority of them are drunkards and are lucky to get a ride to the bar a mile a way. The remaining are housebound, morbidly obese, abba types. They are too busy ordering food in to be going to any riots.

There are no worries here.

Ha! That's a great point. Country club white people, and trailer park gun nuts don't really mesh well with civil disobedience and demonstrations.

But, I was under the impression that Rush was praying for legions of leftists, and anti-war demonstrators to riot at the convention. After he spent considerable effort dodging the Vietnam War, I think Rush is still selling his show as a cultural show-down, circa 1968, between dirty hippie liberals, and moral church-going Bush fans.

Ha! That's a great point. Country club white people, and trailer park gun nuts don't really mesh well with civil disobedience and demonstrations.

But, I was under the impression that Rush was praying for legions of leftists, and anti-war demonstrators to riot at the convention. After he spent considerable effort dodging the Vietnam War, I think Rush is still selling his show as a cultural show-down, circa 1968, between dirty hippie liberals, and moral church-going Bush fans.

I was unaware that Rush had that much power over the Democrats and their Left-wing following that he could incite them to do anything.

I was unaware that Rush had that much power over the Democrats and their Left-wing following that he could incite them to do anything.

True I am not even sure he could incite dems to beat him up. Kinda like hitting a crippled girl in a wheelchair.

Back