Sad news: E man is gone.

I did not believe her @ first either, & was quite skeptical for a while but I fully trust Sailor & Merc on it....

+ there were other things that seemed to reinforce who she said she was..

Thanks Big Bill.

She certainly is (was) a real person.

I am not a Black woman, butt: I like Black Women.

Boobyq thinks she can read minds... she can't!

Rasta Uman did post a couple of pics of her smokin' hot body. MMM...MMM...MMM is all I can say.

Thanks Big Bill.

She certainly is (was) a real person.

I am not a Black woman, butt: I like Black Women.

Boobyq thinks she can read minds... she can't!

Rasta Uman did post a couple of pics of her smokin' hot body. MMM...MMM...MMM is all I can say.

I kinda vaguely recall her posting something..

Yea, she still thinks I voted for chris christy to....lol, oh well..

Bill was the best. Zane took over and was AWOL, I got accused of over and undermodding.
Bill had the right balance

Good to see you MERCS -this is Cosmic from DCJ

Hey Cosmo... always the rational, logical, usually polite Left of center moderate!!!! (Rare for someone from the Left to be both rational and logical). Good to see you!!!

Bill was the best. Zane took over and was AWOL, I got accused of over and undermodding.

BTW Cosmo: I doubt you or Big Bill woulda said to Boobyq someone's account was "funky".

DCJ didn't allow socks, n' Rasta Uman was definitely a seriously hot Black married Woman from Roatan.

She did get to it with E-Man, n' Boobyq as well.

I don't remember her n' Mint crossing swords...

I needed a vacation but honestly I only heard positive things :dunno: I think you might be a lil harder on yourself than others......

BTW Cosmo: I doubt you or Big Bill woulda said to Boobyq someone's account was "funky".

DCJ didn't allow socks, n' Rasta Uman was definitely a seriously hot Black married Woman from Roatan.

She did get to it with E-Man, n' Boobyq as well.

I don't remember her n' Mint crossing swords...
No, I always got along with her. She was quick-witted and could deliver some clever retorts to Eman.

No, he wasn't. You're thinking about the people who gave him grief from day one, just because he said he was black and gay.

Perhaps some ppl did, but he also intentionally started shit, often.....

As you know, after a while, it does not matter who started what, it just perpetuates itself..

He came there to mess w/ certain ppl, certain ppl went there to mess w/ him~it made them happy, their reason to go & post each day..

As you know, after a while, it does not matter who started what, it just perpetuates itself..

He came there to mess w/ certain ppl, certain ppl went there to mess w/ him~it made them happy, their reason to go & post each day..
Yep, I liked him but he was a shit-stirrer for sure.

True, he did. He gave as good as he got. I always thought he was hilarious. But I'd say that most of the problems that cons had with him on JPP stemmed from his announcement of being black and gay. His intro thread went to almost 500 posts!

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?33740-Greetings

Back