Sanders: "Obviously, we are taking on the entire Democratic establishment.”

Well that is true. I picked up on the different writing styles during werewolf. That is what clued me in that something was afoot. ;)

The only other explanation is that Darla was an alien and Rune is now one of her pod people.

I did find a picture of Rune though.

pod-people.jpg

Wrong idiot.
Articles, most not even complete, every one of them destroying your point.
Drones are not a good weapon, they have caused far more harm than good. Terrorist activity rises in DIRECT proportion to drone strikes. This fact cannot be refuted.
walls of text, complete or incomplete like your thought process..

Q. Riddle me this why are airstrikes (planes) Ok to use against terrorist, but drones are not?
say we bomb ISIS in Syria with a fighter, or we use a drone..how does one create terrorists and the other not?? :whoa:

That ought to get your hamster-wheel mind spinning..gawd you are so naïve' and completely lacking in logical extended "dot connecting "

A. it's the quality of the INTELLIGENCE and the TARGETING that makes the difference not the weapon system

walls of text, complete or incomplete like your thought process..

Q. Riddle me this why are airstrikes (planes) Ok to use against terrorist, but drones are not?
say we bomb ISIS in Syria with a fighter, or we use a drone..how does one create terrorists and the other not?? :whoa:

That ought to get your hamster-wheel mind spinning..gawd you are so naïve' and completely lacking in logical extended "dot connecting "

A. it's the quality of the INTELLIGENCE and the TARGETING that makes the difference not the weapon system

You really don't know much about drones do you?

You really don't know much about drones do you?
drones are going more for ISIS leadership in Syria:
Jihad Johnny ( the guy who did the decapitations) but most of his is hush-hush since it's the CIA..no drones in Iraq..

But once again....
no double taps/signature strikes/long term loitering over populated areas, are the reforms that stop the innocents
and still provide effective targeting

Back